• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Good news, bad news

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Went for my blood work at the cancer center this morning. My white counts are showing steady improvement which is good news for now. Shortly after we got home my wife got a call from her oldest brother. Seems her mom has taken a turn for the worst and the docs at the hospital she is in don't expect her to leave alive. I just filled the car and she is planning to head down with her brother that lives near us going along.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
That is good and bad news. :) :(

What state (e.g. NY, PA) is your MIL in? You said heading down.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i'm so sorry, mule. though it is a relief to hear that you're improving. hoping for the best.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Mule, I'm glad to hear you are feeling better but realy, your Avatar,,, that poor gal's boob has got to be gettig sore.:yum:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yep, it sure is good news bad news.
Great to hear you are doing good. Sorry to hear about your MIL.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Just had to cancel the wife's birthday celebration we had planned for Friday night at a local place. Waiting for an update from her brother right now.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry about the news for your MIL. May her last days be peacefull with family by her side if that's what it comes to.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Hope it all works out for ya Mule.......By the way I like your chicken!!!!!dont let em get ya down!!!!!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Wife says her mom is going downhill and she won't eat so it is just a matter of time. She came home with like 25 red maple trees and a dozen cedar trees. Guess what I will be doing later today.