• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Elton John and Billy Joel Concert

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
If you get a chance go see it ! We had a great time . Those two old guys can still sing . Concert was about 3 -3 1/2 hours long . Worth every penny !:clap:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm waiting on the Godsmack and Shinedown tour ........... seriously :clap:

Glad you had a great time!!!!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I would go see them if they came this way. Glad you enjoyed it Al.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Politics be damned, they do put on a good show, sounds like it was well worth the price of admission!

Glad you enjoyed yourselves!

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
If you get a chance go see it ! We had a great time . Those two old guys can still sing . Concert was about 3 -3 1/2 hours long . Worth every penny !:clap:

I'm waiting on the Godsmack and Shinedown tour ........... seriously :clap:

Glad you had a great time!!!!

Both coming to Wichita and I am sure I will miss them both. We really want to see Billy Joel and Elton as mentioned in another thread, but funding is tied up for other things.., that and I think it's sold out by now... :unsure:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Both coming to Wichita and I am sure I will miss them both. We really want to see Billy Joel and Elton as mentioned in another thread, but funding is tied up for other things.., that and I think it's sold out by now... :unsure:
Hopefully there will be a DVD of this tour. :thumb: :D

Sounds like a fun show Al. :thumb:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
The guy next to us paid $52 bucks a ticket . Cheap !!! We paid about a $100 a piece and there were a few still a few seats open . GO FOR IT !!!

Last edited: