• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

ANSS Trip

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
:confused2: Not sure what yer drivin' at there TNuts, but it probably ain't good. :pat:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Ha! We ain't in Springfield!!! Anyone who believes anything SnoOps says is just plain gullible. :pat: We are in Richmond, IN. Tomorrow we'll hit PGs before heading for Docs dock.

On the trip from Lafayette, I was leading and Sush and SnoOps were following in the crown vic. A couple of times I looked back and there were no cars near me. They were all piled up behind the crown vic and no one would pass him on either side! :rolf2:
:eek::boxing::yum::hide:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
On the trip from Lafayette, I was leading and Sush and SnoOps were following in the crown vic. A couple of times I looked back and there were no cars near me. They were all piled up behind the crown vic and no one would pass him on either side! :rolf2:
:applause::yum:

American Woman

Site Supporter
I drove a Mercury Marquise for a while and the traffic around me was like that :yum: They think your a cop and slow down. I have had them backed up at 40 miles an hours before. :yum: Red had a solid black Gran Fury years ago that had the same affect.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Sushis car still has the black spot light, so it really enhances the effect.

American Woman

Site Supporter
Sushis car still has the black spot light, so it really enhances the effect.
I saw that in one of the pictures :yum: that's exactly what I was thinking :yum: If he hangs some of those furry little balls across the front wind shield he can be a Mexican....If he gets bored with the whole cop thing....I'm just say'in :blink:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Heading from SC back to IN tonight. Actually, making a little detour. :shifty:

Last edited:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Wow, I put on about 40K a year and thought that was bad. Best have yourself a good riding vehicle if you put that many on.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
The GM has comfy seats and a smooth ride, but it bites offroad and the maintenance is a killer, not to mention the gremlins.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Heading from SC back to IN tonight. Actually, making a little detour. :shifty:

Youre out of SC ALREADY!!??? You better visit PG on the way back up and I want photos!!!!!! :glare: Say hi to SnoOps!!! Hey do you guys have a cold? Feeling OK? My freakin nose has been running since around noon today and I cant catch it. I literally have a paper towel shoved up my nose to catch the dripping.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Ok pictures are great but one of a guy running around with a paper towel shoved up his nose :confused2:
he just asked me for suggestions on what to do for his runny nose.
I suggested more Bounty, as it's the quicker picker upper.
My GOD.. I can sure tell there's a full moon tonight..:yum::yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
There is, it is cloudy and rainy here????:yum:
Let me go check...
Yep, big bright full moon here.
It's beautiful looking at it under the golden maple in the yard.:thumb:
I told Sush to order a curry, preferably a vindaloo.. that'll clear his passages..
Both of them.:eek:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Let me go check...
Yep, big bright full moon here.
It's beautiful looking at it under the golden maple in the yard.:thumb:
I told Sush to order a curry, preferably a vindaloo.. that'll clear his passages..
Both of them.:eek:

Brandy and Honey serve that Hot.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Ever laugh and sneeze at the same time? I just did..... WHile chewing on a hamburger. bun, meat and sauce ALL over.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
So far, installed stations in ND, SD, MN, IN, and SC. We were planning on installing the last station in NE when we received instructions to install two additional stations as soon as possible. One is in Tulsa, OK and the other in TX. We should be in Tulsa in a couple of hours and we'll knock that one out tomorrow. The TX station still needs to be permitted, so we'll head up and do the NE site the next day. Here's our new route below. We also made a detour to give a show-n-tell for Perdue students and faculty at the IN station.

Attachments

• Map2D_1.jpg
    Map2D_1.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 189

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
Bob,
too bad you guys are taking US77/81 through Wichita instead of US75 through Topeka - I could have met you for a meal. Any idea what your ETA for Salina will be tomorrow or Friday? I'm about the same distance from there as Wichita.