• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

ANSS Trip

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Attached Images
attachment.php
attachment.php

Awww:wub::mrgreen:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Sushi said he didn't have enough cat food for 4 days. So, I was showing him where the best cuts were and how to butcher it to yield the most meat. :rolleyes:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Sushi said he didn't have enough cat food for 4 days. So, I was showing him where the best cuts were and how to butcher it to yield the most meat. :rolleyes:
:yum:.. what IS he doing with the kitties for the next 4 days?
I also wondered about that once you told me you hijacked him :smile:

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
So, if you didn't turn them into road trip sandwich meat, and you don't have them in the trunk to feed to Gretchen, just what did you do with them?

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
OH SHIT MY CATS! I forgot to leave food and water for them. Maybe they will be ok?

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
They'll be ok Right?
Also I must say Sno Ops is one hell of a great guy! Bob is cool too. But Sno Ops is nothing like bob pictured him as. Also bob does seem to have some type of Flagulant problem.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
OH SHIT MY CATS! I forgot to leave food and water for them. Maybe they will be ok?
You're full of it!!
You know you did.. and even if you hadn't thought about them in all the excitement, I know someone else would have.
Having fun Paul?? :mrgreen:
You have no idea how stoked I was over this whole thing.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
They'll be ok Right?
Also I must say Sno Ops is one hell of a great guy! Bob is cool too. But Sno Ops is nothing like bob pictured him as. Also bob does seem to have some type of Flagulant problem.

Me thinks SnoOps got to Sushis FF account. :shifty: I'm sure Sush knows how to spell flatulent and I am sure SnoOps does not. :whistling:

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
This isn't fair: SnoOps drowns me out with XM, they blow right by thcri, but then kidnap Sushi for the boat party?!

Where's that photo with the double decker outhouse?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Me thinks SnoOps got to Sushis FF account. :shifty: I'm sure Sush knows how to spell flatulent and I am sure SnoOps does not. :whistling:
Let me solve it for you.

F A R T I N G

You men and your close quartered road trips.
Now, someone open a winder....

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
This isn't fair: SnoOps drowns me out with XM, they blow right by thcri, but then kidnap Sushi for the boat party?!

Where's that photo with the double decker outhouse?

Spiffy,

Do you think we should go on strike :rolf2:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Put Sush to work today.

Attachments

• PA090073.jpg
    PA090073.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 130
  • PA090076.jpg
    PA090076.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 130
  • PA090077.jpg
    PA090077.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 129

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Sush looks a little dangerous with that pick axe in his hands.
Don't tell me he wore stylish boots to a work site!:pat:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Surprisingly, NO!

Mikey, on the other hand, had that 'Oooh, I have mud on my pants, woe is me!' incident yesterday. I suspect it's the result of trauma from his high school days when he had that unexpected bowel movement in the middle of gym class. :smileywac

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Surprisingly, NO!

Mikey, on the other hand, had that 'Oooh, I have mud on my pants, woe is me!' incident yesterday. I suspect it's the result of trauma from his high school days when he had that unexpected bowel movement in the middle of gym class. :smileywac
Ackkkkkkk!!!!:rolf2:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Ha! We ain't in Springfield!!! Anyone who believes anything SnoOps says is just plain gullible. :pat: We are in Richmond, IN. Tomorrow we'll hit PGs before heading for Docs dock.

On the trip from Lafayette, I was leading and Sush and SnoOps were following in the crown vic. A couple of times I looked back and there were no cars near me. They were all piled up behind the crown vic and no one would pass him on either side! :rolf2: