• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

NUTS!!!!

roughwoods

SUPER Site Supporter
I need 6 lug studs,warshers,and lugnuts for a st4 #1894 snowtrac.If anyone has any for sale let me know.I looked al over Fairbanks with no luck. Thanks Larry

alaska120

Mayor McCheese
SUPER Site Supporter
For those in the need...
Roughwoods and I have found that a fine thread 5/8" nut fits nicely as a lug nut. I have also used large, thick 5/8" washers with one side ground down to fit the 'big' tires in the event you lose a few on the trail:whistling:. (if you don't grind the washers they sit over hubs a schmite) I now carry a couple of both in the spare parts box.

roughwoods

SUPER Site Supporter
:mrgreen:And not only that, but if you can catch Alaska 120 takeing a nap you can get all the lug studs ya need!!! I now carry a few spares with me.:shifty:

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
:mrgreen:And not only that, but if you can catch Alaska 120 takeing a nap you can get all the lug studs ya need!!! I now carry a few spares with me.:shifty:

Yeah, I saw him with a handful of nuts.... NOT a pretty picture... not to mention pretty scary...