• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

How to make Biscuits & Gravy

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Try this one Dave.

Attachments

• food 001.jpg
    food 001.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 78

Trakternut

I do mine like PG does, except I don't drain the bisquits. Just give 'em a good dusting of flour and add milk while stirring. I've turned the stove down, of course, when it gets to a tad thinner than I like, I quit adding milk and keep stirring so as to not scorch anything.

If you start the sausage browning while you put the bisquits on the sheet, everything gets done at the same time. I'll have the bisquits cut and on a plate so I can just take the skillet off the stove and put the gravy over, then set the skillet off on a burner that ain't hot and let it cool while I eat.

My old supervisor taught me this way. Saves a sauce pan and an extra step!

BamsBBQ

thought i would throw my biscuits n gravy in the mix

i like to add lots of hot sauce to mine. when i am frying up the sausage,i chop up a couple of pieces of bacon and get it crispy.

if i dont want to change the color of the gravy , i add the hot sauce shown..you also have to had lots of fresh cracked black pepper..when you think you have added enough, add another grind..lol

jaksx2.jpg

2hzs5kp.jpg