• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Wisconsin, WTH?

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
Hey guys, I finally caught a break and have good internet service. I was thinking that this wasn't so bad, but these negative temps are ridiculous. It was like -22 this morning. I walked outside and took a deep breath and it was like I had inhaled carbon monoxide. I started coughing. This afternoon we we talking about how nice it was because it had warmed up, it was 3 degrees!

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Here I thought you already left Wisconsin. So you got some of the bad cold weather but you didn't get a taste of the bad wind chills. Lucky guy

Trakternut

I'm predicting a heatwave on the evening that Gov. Hoeven gives his State of the State Address! Got yer Bermudas ready??? :ermm:

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
I heard another subzero cold snap coming our way the week of the 26th. We'll see........

The Tourist

Banned
It is now 5:00PM CST on January 18, 2009.

It has been snowing that light 'silt' type snow for about an hour, the type that covers up all of the polished ice around intersections. And it's still cold.

My wife is still out with her girl friends at a chick flick...