• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Flight radar

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
My son flies out west twice a year. As a worried parent, I can track his flight to within 30 seconds of where he actually is using flight radar. It tracks all flights anywhere in the world. There's even a real time 3d shot of the plane.

It's nice when he has connecting flights too. One time, there was an issue with his plane in Winnipeg. They had to switch to a different plane and were delayed. It tells me that as well. Then when they got in the air, the weather turned bad in regina Saskatchewan where he was supposed to land so the flight was diverted to Calgary then back to Winnipeg and eventually regina once the weather cleared.

My son has been flying solo since he was 8. Let me tell you that as a parent, you want to know where your 8 year old is and if his flight is diverted to somewhere else. It's one thing to have an adult delayed and put up in a hotel overnight. It's a whole different deal with a child flying alone.
7668b33547ce5cc49755d65a995b2695.jpg
a3be95aa8cfb67e951a7fdcc18167a2a.jpg