• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

36 inches of rain in 4 days !!!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I just recieved an email from my neighbor in Panama on the Island where my home is . They recieved 36" of rain in 4 days !!! I cannot imagine ! I was sent photos of my home and it does not look bad other than being a little soggy and some tree limbs and coconut trees that were blown down . He lost a large section of his 8' concrete sea wall . My seawall is protected by Mangrove trees and was not damaged even though the waves were running 10 feet in the protected bay side of the Island . This is more rain than ever on record in our area .

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
I just recieved an email from my neighbor in Panama on the Island where my home is . They recieved 36" of rain in 4 days !!! I cannot imagine ! I was sent photos of my home and it does not look bad other than being a little soggy and some tree limbs and coconut trees that were blown down . He lost a large section of his 8' concrete sea wall . My seawall is protected by Mangrove trees and was not damaged even though the waves were running 10 feet in the protected bay side of the Island . This is more rain than ever on record in our area .

Oh come on man. Everyone has has this problem before! I just put up tetra-hedron concrete bariers as a 1st defense, then plant deep-rooting fauna THEN put up the 8' barrier. My residential structure on the island has NEVER been damaged. But seriously, Im full of shit. Al, I hope and pray everything is still there including all your land!

Bamby

A large amounts of rain common in that area. If such a large amount were to hit the upper ohio valley where I live. I can't even really comprehend the devastation it would cause.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It surprises me that 36 inches in 4 days is a record. You are in the rain forest down there aren't ya? Be glad you are up here in the States for a change.

When you have time you are going to have to select a winner for the travel forum contest. Or, was this past week the week they won down there? :yum: :yankchain: :D

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
It surprises me that 36 inches in 4 days is a record. You are in the rain forest down there aren't ya? Be glad you are up here in the States for a change.

When you have time you are going to have to select a winner for the travel forum contest. Or, was this past week the week they won down there? :yum: :yankchain: :D

Yes ,I remember . Let me get through this week as we bury my father and then I will figure out a way to fairly come up with a winner of the travel story contest .

I am thinking of putting it to a general vote of the FF members for their favorite vacation story . I will also have alternate prize .

Kwiens

If we received 36 inches of rain in Kansas within four days we'd have the biggest lake! Remember: Kansas is flatter than a pancake!

K

friendse

Banned
Online Shops www.shoes-trader.com for you Low price! high-quality!! good prestige!!!

Hello! welcome to our website; www.shoes-trader.com
we can supply low price with high quality products.You can view our website for the details.
Thanks for your reading , pls email us if u have any questions about business .

We hope that will make a long&great business with you in future.
Your satisfactions,Our pursuit!
Please Email me to get discount!!

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
Mr Friendse.....

You're a baaaaaaddddd Boy!.....:hammer:

Better duck

Last edited:

Locutus

Banned
If we received 36 inches of rain in Wyoming in that amount of time, Nebraska would be washed off of the map. :D:D