• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Again: Ashley Kavanaugh Should Sue Christine Blasey Ford

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Again: Ashley Kavanaugh Should Sue Christine Blasey Ford
DIARY / MARTIN KNIGHT // Posted at 11:12 am on October 11, 2018 by Martin Knight

https://www.redstate.com/diary/Mart...1/ashley-kavanaugh-sue-christine-blasey-ford/

I once again call on Mrs. Brett Kavanaugh to explore her legal options and take Christine Blasey Ford, et al to court.

This isn’t about revenge – even though I see nothing wrong with that. This is about justice.

A worryingly large number of people seem to think the War on Brett Kavanaugh is over now that he’s Justice Kavanaugh.

It’s not.

Another phase of it is just starting – and going by the continued assaults on Justice Thomas, it is not a phase that will end before Justice Kavanaugh’s death. As the Democrat-aligned POLITICO reports; “Democrats Not Giving Up Kavanaugh War”.

Lest anyone misses what is being said here by Josh Gerstein’s fellow Democrats, what it means is that, as one, the Democrat Party, their newsroom operatives, their allies in Hollywood and fellow travellers among Left-Wing academics are going to do everything they can to continue to destroy Brett Kavanaugh’s name, his reputation, his life and those of his wife and children.

What this means is that in newspapers, news broadcasts, magazines, books, on TV shows, in music, in film, in classrooms and lecture halls across the nation, the Left will never cease to label Brett Kavanaugh as a confirmed serial rapist and abuser of women until it assumes the mantle of truth.

This will stop the moment it becomes clear that Christine Blasey Ford, Deborah Ramirez, Julie Swetnick, Ronan Farrow, Jane Mayer, Kasie Hunt, Leigh Ann Caldwell, Heidi Przybyla, Frank Thorp, Kate Snow, etc. and their editors are faced with the very real prospect of a proper no-holds barred cross-examination in a courtroom.

I guarantee that the very same people gleefully issuing dark warnings about House Democrats launching their own “investigation” of the allegations against Brett Kavanaugh will turn on a dime to complain about the Kavanaughs refusing to be “gracious in victory”, and scream that it is time to let bygones be bygonee and “move on.”

These are people of bad faith and they deserve nothing but contempt.

There would be no lack of donors and funds for such a legal challenge. A GoFundMe campaign will raise millions in no time.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
As Hillary put it, the Democrats will not be civil until they win another election.

With that attitude it's gonna be a while.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
And with that attitude they can all go screw themselves. We should then do nothing to make their lives easier, preferring instead to go out of our way to make their lives miserable.

It's about time we get some game and take the fight right to them. I certainly do my part every chance I get and I am not ashamed to admit it.