• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

pistenbully coolant heater

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
my engine heater gave up and I can't find any part numbers on it. the dealer says it was addedafter being built but the manual shows it. it doesn't show up on any parts lists. anyway can someone id it?
it has its own mount on the bellhousing. I may just cut it off and add a jetta engine heater. I have the vw i.9 tdi diesel but industrial version AVM.
jim
DSC01092_1.jpg

DSC01109.jpg

canyon%20coolant%20heater.png

Last edited:
Mohawk ltd. 1-800-225-6642---this is r pb dealer in upstate ny---I know they use to have some parts cat around----Iam about a half hour away from them if you need me to go there

rockhead

Significantly different, but not entirely, I had an '06 Jetta TDI that they claimed needed no heater and was good to -30C . It was awful the abuse it went through at -20. I added a 200 Watt oilpan heater and the difference was astounding, it fired up as if it were a summer day in the dead of winter. YMMV