• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hollywood's Matt Damon likes to mud wrestle midget prostitutes?!?

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Got to love the liberal Hollywierd reports.

LINKY => http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/12/r...-wrestle-midget-prostitutes-when-he-is-bored/

Matt Damon: regular, middle-aged father of four — or middle-aged father of four and midget-wrestling fetishist?

It is pretty hard to believe, but there’s a rumor the actor likes to hire midget prostitutes and mud wrestle them when he is bored on movie sets — this according to an unnamed person who claims to have “seen it with my own eyes.”

. . . the actor “likes to hire prostitutes to wrestle when he’s bored on sets. And not only does he like to hire prostitutes, but he goes out of his way to hire little person prostitutes.”

. . .

“When he’s out of the country, he gets his assistants to track down and bring in the tiny men and Damon likes to mud wrestle with them in front of all of his friends,” anonymous writes. “After he’s done, he lets other people wrestle too, but he always makes sure he gets firsties.”

. . .
Follow the link above for the full story, if you want.

Me, I'm not going to judge :whistling:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm confused. He hires midget prostitutes but he brings in the little men so they must be male prostitutes ... correct???

Just when I think that I've seen and heard everything that there is to see aand hear, someting like this comes up. I've never seen a midge male prostitute!!!! :unsure: They must be rarer than hen's teeth.

As for the story, I think that somebody is blowing smoke.