• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Spring forward this weekend.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
So don't make excuses. Buy some 9 volt batteries now and change the battery in your smoke detectors. Excuses and procrastination don't save lives! Smoke detectors do. Remind your neighbors and friends as some folks need multiple reminders. Help save a life. Give some batteries or install a detector for someone in need.:flowers::flowers:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
So don't make excuses. Buy some 9 volt batteries now and change the battery in your smoke detectors. Excuses and procrastination don't save lives! Smoke detectors do. Remind your neighbors and friends as some folks need multiple reminders. Help save a life. Give some batteries or install a detector for someone in need.:flowers::flowers:

I don't spring anywhere anymore Bill. I walk carefully and carry a big stick . My advice is give it a good whack and move on .
Good advice on the Smoke detectors :clap:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Bump. How many have their batteries ready to go?

All of mine are hardwired units. No batteries needed. Its been in the building code here for probably close to 20 years.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Mine is on direct wire and I haven't had to touch a thing in the 9 years I have lived in this box.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Mine are direct wire with battery backup. When one goes off all 7 go off. Dogs love it.:yum:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Murph, do you mean that you don't have the latest turbo powered smoke and c0 detector . Seems like a lapse of judgement on your part . :yum:

I detect a lot of jealousy in your part. You are kicking yourself for not getting the turbo when you had the chance. Buyers romorse happens. :yum:

wanderer

s.o.b.. s.ob. s.ob.
was just at the damn store last night...
remembered time change...but not the batterie..

yeah, pups LOVE that noise...especially the two little ones.

tested one time...pups had been running all over the place grumping at each other.
alarm goes off, dead silence. all of a sudden two little heads peeked around the corner at me, shaking like leaves in a hurricane.
and the big one looking at them like oh puhlees.

thanks for the reminder!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
My dogs know the routine when it goes off around here. Get out of the way of whoever has the broom or the sound won't stop and you will get hit with the broom.:yum::yum::yum: