• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tea Party movement lights fuse for Right

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
SANDPOINT, Idaho - Pam Stout has not always lived in fear of her government. She remembers her years working in federal housing programs, watching government lift struggling families with job training and education. She beams at the memory of helping a Vietnamese woman get into junior college.
But all that was before the Great Recession and the bank bailouts, before Barack Obama took the White House...

CONTINUED: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35416483/

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Sushi you can have your man card back! That was an excellent read on the mood of the country. Shame is Washington is so used to business as usual they can't see it coming. Be vigilant.:clap:

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Many conspiracy theories are factual if you really want to know the truth. I once worked for a man (dead now) named Armand Hammer (baking soda family) that as a young officer in the US military during WWII was stationed in Moscow as a member of the US team helping Stalin. He felt so bad for the Russian people for what the Germans did to them that he gave Stalin a million dollars of his own money to help feed the people. At any rate Stalin made him a deal that the USSR would do no business deals with any other country without it going through Hammer first. This agreement held until his death in the 1990.

Well he once said something to me while we rode in a car that to not look at the front page of a news paper because their is nothing there except what the powers that be wants to side track you with. He said the real news in usually buried at in small single paragraph articles no one bother to read. He actually stopped and bought a paper opening it and pointed to 2 articles 1 on the front page of the paper they other very short buried in the middle. He explained the second one to me in depth but the first one told me straight up was the US posturing.

Now I won't go into to many details, but the world is controlled by very powerful individuals who you have never heard of or read about. Governments most part are their to distract, basically with mis direction, keep it simple for the simple minded masses.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Yes I worked as his body guard a few times, he liked the trotters in Pompano Beach Florida. This was in the early 80's at the time. I got out of the body guard/courier business in early 84 and went back to collage.