• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

SV 300 project

clairpierce

Before and after pic.

Attachments

• IMG_0533.jpg
    IMG_0533.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 346
  • IMG_0065.jpg
    IMG_0065.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 345
  • IMG_0078.jpg
    IMG_0078.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 342
  • IMG_0066.jpg
    IMG_0066.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 336

LTR

Wow! wish I had half the talent as some of you, when it comes to restoring these Snocats!:clap:

rfx

Nice work, I had and restored one a while back , found those tracks to be horrendous to work on finally gave up on them when I found some 4 band aluminum ones off a 301 . You really have done some fine body work there , have fun.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Very nice job on what I would consider a worthy machine. :smile:

Great 4 man cab version, some what hard to come by to!

What power is under the dog house? Transmission?

Regards, Kirk

clairpierce

some of rfx's parts are on this cat, It's got a 300 ford industrial. Fmx auto trans, and yes the tracks were extremely hard to work with.

Bobcatbob

GOLD Site Supporter
Beautiful work! Just finished work on a Ford 300 industrial myself for an SW48.....would love to see fabrication/rebuild pics. Well done sir!

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
speaking of tracks is one side wider than the other? as in axle width?

might be optical illusion but the center line looks wider on the drivers side, kind of cool for towing I suppose.

Very nice job....!!!