• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Who is The Most Beautiful Woman in The World

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Who is The Most Beautiful Woman in The World?
Tastes vary but some are so stunning that most do agree.

I'll post one of Sophia Loren. Please post pics of who you feel is the most beautiful woman in the world, or who should be in the running and we can have a poll / vote after we've narrowed it down to 10 or so candidates.

Attachments

• SophiaLoren.jpg
    SophiaLoren.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 430

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
In the present day, my vote would be for Princess Kate Middleton.

Attachments

• kate-middleton.jpg
    kate-middleton.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 404

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Other than my wife . . .

I'd say there are some women who's beauty has held up very nicely over the years. Sophia Lauren, Rachel Welch, Christy Brinkley, all come to mind. All are in the 50+ age range.

Another who I think is going to fall into the classic beauty category will be Jennifer Anniston, she is not old enough to fall into that category today, but she is getting close and is as pretty today as she was 20 years ago.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Who is that Mr. L?

A couple more for consideration:

Attachments

• SophiaVergara.jpg
    SophiaVergara.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 394
  • SophiaLorenJaneMansfield.PNG
    SophiaLorenJaneMansfield.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 462

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Sorry about that Doc, that is Grace Kelly. :whistling:

I was gonna go with Jean Harlow, but I didn't think any of you younguns would know who she was. :unsure:

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Here's a youngun that you guys should like. Charlotte McKinney the Carls
Jr. model from the Super Bowl commercial.

Charlotte-McKinney-41.jpg

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Unless you think it's Rupaul I would say that right now Charlize Theron
is pretty attractive

charlize-theron-beautyqueen.jpg

Ironman

Penelopy Cruze

Good Lawd.... I'd cash out my 401K for that (and it still wouldn't be enough ? )

image.jpg

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
With all due respect...I have been of the opinion that you have struck a mighty fine pose your self PG.......Just sayen.......:tiphat::flowers:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
beautiful stay attractive even after they get older or put on a few pounds. the best measure of a good looking woman is if she can still turn you on after she gets up in the morning, she is a keeper if she still looks good with out all the crack filler and hair done up just right.

Umberto

I always have had a thing for the English women, must be my AS blood.

Charlotte Rampling always turned me on - I understand she and her partner run a B&B in GB, now.

Ramp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
What happened to Elisabeth Taylor? No one mentioned her.
True Leni. Such a classic beauty.
Request if you do post a pic please put the name in the post ....I don't know some of the ones posted that were unnamed. :hide:

thepooguy

hands down ....hedy lamar....naughty....nice.......giving....patriot....and unbelievably smart. gave away patents to win ww11. pity she is not given the credit she is do.

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    48 KB · Views: 233

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Mom says NO Picture........she has put on a few pounds....so have I...I am almost 71 and she is 68....but I can put my arms around her and close my eyes...and I can still see the first time I laid eyes on her.....we went to a neighboring ranch to help with their gathering....and as we were unloading the horses, she rode up on abig red gilding ......all of 16 years old and just 5 ft tall....long dark red hair...down to her waist ....and the sun made it flash like fire.....I think our fathers saw just as clear as we did that morning......we started the gather ..with her dad to the east and mine to the west maby a quarter mile from us...we worked back and forth at the rear....pushing as they gathered..........some time about mid afternoon we were close to the pins and her dad let out a holler and waved my dad over.......they didn't talk long and the cattle were in the gathering pens...dad said to load the horses and come talk!!! they mumbled for a minet and I heard her dad say go ahead Ray....and they told us that there were things we didn't know about our mothers and if they got wind that we were getting together there would be a range war and neither he or her dad needed that ....

he thought it best if I went on into the army and by the time I got out she would be in school some where and that was that.....Kind of a suden ending to a wonderful day for a young 18 yr old.......and the next morning I was in the army recruters office......that evening I was on a train to KC.......for induction.....
they said I could swear in at KC......Because of that one little fact of not being swarn in yet......I ended up in the navy!!!!

Just as boot camp ended I got a letter from her/telling me to contact a person in sandiago....and the rest of the story began!!!
two years later we were married and the start of a wonderful 51 years!!!

and she is still my most beautiful woman in my world.....:smile:

Last edited:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Beautiful Story Kioho. ;clap: :clap:

I was alluding to the most beautiful person whom we all might know of, or be aware of ...famous in some regard.

I did run into these of Jessica Simpson. For me she is not in the top 10 of most beautiful but, I do admire her current look in the daisy duke shorts, better than her 2005 look. JMHO.

Attachments

• JessicaSimpson2005.jpg
    JessicaSimpson2005.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 242
  • JessicaSimpson2015.jpg
    JessicaSimpson2015.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 230