• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Toons For The Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironman

IMG_0823.jpg

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Breaking News ....

Attachments

• BreakingNews.jpg
    BreakingNews.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 45

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Just Think ....

Attachments

• JustThink.jpg
    JustThink.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 155

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
OMG ...Truth is stranger than fiction. This loon actually said this. :eek:

Attachments

• PelosiOnObama.PNG
    PelosiOnObama.PNG
    760.3 KB · Views: 141

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
I still haven't seen how it's a 'health plan' …. it's an insurance scheme.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
OMG ...Truth is stranger than fiction. This loon actually said this. :eek:
Mind my place? :eek: That must be her way of saying, "We gots to keep dem uppity Trumpers down!"

I used to think she was just plain everyday progressive-delusional, but now it's clear she's really and truly bat-shit crazy. Does she think she's living somewhere in the mid-nineteenth century and can chide the serfs about trying to rise above their inferior status? Thank Obama for ruining our healthcare system, trashing the economy, drastically weakening our military, and generally doing his damnedest to turn this into an impotent third-world country? Not only "No" but "Hell No, you silly bitch!"

I know she's from San Francisco* but it's hard to believe even those people continually sending her back to DC. :hammer:

*There was a well-known comment in Flyover Nation back in the Sixties that said if you could flatten the Earth and tip it toward the East, all the nut-jobs and fruitcakes would roll uphill into the Bay Area! :yum:

Status
Not open for further replies.