• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Blackberry Plants

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
yes, great to eat. Love em. But I don't want them growing EVERYWHERE! Who has the insider trading secret on how to cut/destroy/kill these pesky damn things?

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
yes, great to eat. Love em. But I don't want them growing EVERYWHERE! Who has the insider trading secret on how to cut/destroy/kill these pesky damn things?
Simple, act like you want them to grow, they will probably die within the week. :whistling: It seems to work for me anyway. :doh:

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
I love them but they don't grow very long as their season seems to end by early November at least here. They make a great cobbler also.

loboloco

24d or any broadleaf weed killer should knock them back. Be careful, though. If it gets on anything you want, it will be gone.