• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Impeach! The Salt and Pepper Shakers Are Too Big!

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Impeach! The Salt and Pepper Shakers Are Too Big!
Posted at 5:30 pm on December 7, 2019 by Nick Arama

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2019/12/07/impeach-the-salt-shakers-are-too-big/

Democrats and media have gone after President Donald Trump for virtually anything and everything since he was elected, from his liking two scoops of ice cream and his love of fast food to his tweets.

They’re desperate to find the smoking gun that will enable them to impeach him.

And now, we think they’ve finally found it.

Trump’s salt and pepper shakers are too big.

No, really.

James Pasley of the Business Insider broke this huge story.

James Pasley
@JamesPasley1
All the President's condiments https://businessinsider.com/trump-s...ent=referral&utmTerm=topbar&referrer=twitter… via
@businessinsider

Trump's salt and pepper shakers tower over everyone else's. Obama, Bush, and Clinton used the same...
President Donald Trump's salt and pepper shakers often dwarf everyone else's. His most recent predecessors had shakers the same size as everyone else.
businessinsider.com
3:45 PM · Dec 6, 2019·Twitter Web Client

TheAmishTerp
@TheAmishTerp
Replying to
@JamesPasley1
and
@businessinsider
Holy shit. I thought the story was a joke when I saw the headline but I should’ve realized by now that the dopes in the media like James will write about anything
9:08 AM · Dec 7, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

Pasley actually goes out of his way to research and pull pictures of Barack Obama, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton, to note that their salt and pepper shakers were the same size as those of their guests. Of course, none of those pictures he produces was of a formal dinner similar to the one in the Trump picture.

But more importantly, so what? Who cares about salt and pepper shakers?

What is that supposed to prove? Trump likes more salt and pepper?

Meanwhile, it’s not like there are any important stories to cover like a huge pedophile ring run by a man connected to all kinds of powerful people. Or Democrats trying to impeach a president because they’re upset that he beat them in the election.

Brandon Darby
@brandondarby
Some of us spend our energies trying to expose the darkest corners of our planet, others investigate the size of salt and pepper shakers...

They even are concerned that his salt and pepper are further apart in one picture while the other ones are close together.

Dee Idica
@deeidica
Replying to @alx and 2 others
Did the reporter seriosuly spend that much time investigating the sizes of salt and pepper shakers used at the WH??? Just ridiculous

11:16 AM - Dec 7, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

See Dee Idica's other Tweets

Joy Arasteh
@JoyArasteh
Replying to @alx and 2 others
That has to be one of the stupidest stories ever written. ??*♀️

6:26 AM - Dec 7, 2019

See Joy Arasteh's other Tweets

Johnny Penso
@JohnnyPenso
Replying to @alx @businessinsider
Bombshell! He's finished, he's done! It's a turning point! The beginning of the end!! Impeachment!!! Walls closing in!!!

Never gets old!!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppGj5FOFckM
YouTube ‎@YouTube

Mr. X
@MrX_
???? did somebody actually get paid to do this investigative research?

9:10 AM - Dec 7, 2019

See Mr. X's other Tweets

John Borjas provides the simple answer that Pasley missed in all his research (naturally).

John Borja
@WordofJohnGuam
If using individual salt and pepper shakers, proper etiquette for formal settings on a rectangular table calls for smaller shakers to be above the charger plate of individuals and larger ones in the center (where POTUS is). Nice try trolls. #LearnYourselfSomething

11:10 AM - Dec 7, 2019

See John Borja's other Tweets

But seriously, how dumb is this?

Attachments

• 11149340-6E84-45AC-A4AF-519EA322478E.jpg
    11149340-6E84-45AC-A4AF-519EA322478E.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 43
  • 28E578EF-A25E-45EC-81DB-925983786CF6.jpeg
    28E578EF-A25E-45EC-81DB-925983786CF6.jpeg
    99.9 KB · Views: 41

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
But seriously, how dumb is this?

:th_lmao:

Be back in a few minutes. Headed to the store to get the biggest salt and pepper set I can find for my place at the table! :bolt:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I guess no one at that table knows how to say " Pass the salt, please", "pass the pepper please". If every 4th person had the shakers in front of them and could pass them to the person on either side of them, then shaker size would be meaningless unless one went empty.
Mike

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
So Trump has bigger ones that everyone else at the table. We already knew that! :clap::clap::clap:

I would have said, "How stupid can you get?" but I never cease to be amazed.

Bamby

So Trump has bigger ones that everyone else at the table. We already knew that! :clap::clap::clap:

I would have said, "How stupid can you get?" but I never cease to be amazed.

First off I'd be tea totally lost at a formal dinner like posted above. The King & Queen place sitting should stand out as obvious IMHO. I've never sat down to a dinner where there were more than 2 pair of S&P shakers one on each end of the table. And I was always lead to believe that the person with the most stature should be sat at the head of the table, which Trump obviously isn't.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
If the leftist media have nothing of consequence to bitch about, they'll find something.
This is a fine example.
:rolleyes:

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
DAYUM, they better not look at one of my pepper shakers, the wife has it filled with white pepper

Attachments

• pepper.jpg
    pepper.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 17