• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Update

rugerman

Thursday at dialysis they kept hitting clots in my fistula, finally got two clean needles, flushed my fistula and I hope that will clear the clots. As to my vision problems, my arthritis has started eroding the lining of my eye balls, my vision has been blurred for months, could not read the paper or a magazine, went to eye doc last Friday, he did the eye glass measure thing, said my vision won’t be perfect but around 20/40. We got the glasses and I can see to read again, getting used to bifocals will take a bit but this to shall pass.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Thursday at dialysis they kept hitting clots in my fistula, finally got two clean needles, flushed my fistula and I hope that will clear the clots. As to my vision problems, my arthritis has started eroding the lining of my eye balls, my vision has been blurred for months, could not read the paper or a magazine, went to eye doc last Friday, he did the eye glass measure thing, said my vision won’t be perfect but around 20/40. We got the glasses and I can see to read again, getting used to bifocals will take a bit but this to shall pass.

:thumb:

Glad you can see again!

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter

I remember when my sight went. Both eyes had aggressive cataracts and I was virtually blind in both eyes within three months of the first symptoms. Lens replacement gave me 20/10 vision. Amazing.

I always wore Coke bottle glasses and contacts since I was a kid. Now I just need reading glasses.

Blindness is a miserable condition. Glad you got you sight back.