• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tandem Tuckering to Cloud Cap

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
a different view of Mt Hood, from right in front of Cloud Cap Lodge

1925 White, model 15-45, 4 cylinder, 4 speed, 11 passenger...

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 221

Sno-Surfer

I’m not sure how I missed a ride up there in the tour bus but it sure looks right a time home. Great shots!

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
I’m not sure how I missed a ride up there in the tour bus but it sure looks right a time home. Great shots!

you were gone on vacation with the family, think B.C. and beyond

as you can see, we did have room for you and the family...

and you missed a great day of exploring all the back and ancient roads of mt hood yesterday, many unbelievable places to snow cat on mt hood...think you were in Hawaii?

Attachments

• tour to cloud cap.jpg
    tour to cloud cap.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:

PJL

Those photos are very cool. Look like real antique glass plate black and whites. If not for the jet trails I would be convinced they were taken in the 20's.

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
Well, you would have to take those radial tires off, to be back i real time !!:thumbup::thumbup:Great photos and a great old bus. have riden in one myself years ago.:smile:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, you would have to take those radial tires off, to be back i real time !!:thumbup::thumbup:Great photos and a great old bus. have riden in one myself years ago.:smile:

those are 22 inch rims, and the only tire in that size, is so undersized, it looks terrible and just too small to run on the bus safely

the weird thing about the radials, the steering and tracking is vastly improved and feels pretty close to having power steering.

do have 2 sets of original Goodyear tires... just can not bring myself to putting them on something that I drive.

Attachments

• black and white of the white.jpg
    black and white of the white.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Those photos are very cool. Look like real antique glass plate black and whites. If not for the jet trails I would be convinced they were taken in the 20's.

Not jet trails, Charles Lindbergh was practicing for his 1927 flight.