• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What are you doing on 12/21/12

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I've changed my mind !!!! I decided to start a new FF when the old one blows up or whatever its suppose to do .
It will be split up into 2 teams of 100 surviving members each .
Lefties vs Righties .

You will have 200 words to state your case or be banned for ..... :unsure:Well I guess we will make that up as we go :unsure: :w00t2:..

:unsure: May the best man/woman/team win :clap::unsure:

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
I've changed my mind !!!! I decided to start a new FF when the old one blows up or whatever its suppose to do .
It will be split up into 2 teams of 100 surviving members each .
Lefties vs Righties .

You will have 200 words to state your case or be banned for ..... :unsure:Well I guess we will make that up as we go :unsure: :w00t2:..

:unsure: May the best man/woman/team win :clap::unsure:

Where the hell are you going to find 100 lefties around this place. I seem to be the token "lefty" here now. Hell I might not come back after tonight for that matter. :yum::yum:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Where the hell are you going to find 100 lefties around this place. I seem to be the token "lefty" here now. Hell I might not come back after tonight for that matter. :yum::yum:

If by chance we don't perish Friday, can I have your firearms instead of you giving them to Joe Biden? Obama announced that Joe Biden is going to come up with the "new firearm restrictions". Note, there was never any choice of just enforcing the ones on the book or an option of debate; only Joe Biden will decide how and/or if we can have firearms as a civilian. With Biden and Obama's record, this is going to get far, far uglier than I think either of those lunatics think. Biden has already 'floated the idea' of giving citizens a certain amount for long guns and another amount for handguns before the government "procures" them by other means. :hammer::hammer:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
I must have stumbled on to a grupe of MAKs........all going to leave and not come back.....and then post back within 24 hrs!!!!!!!!!!:yum:....gota play with grandkids...but as a righty Ill be back!!!!!!!!!!!!as a lefty......shit that tastes bad just to say!!!!!!!!guess I cant be a lefty......life is to much fun to be left and unhappy all the time!!!!!!:yum:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
32243051.jpg