• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What are you listening to?

Ironman

IMG_9247.jpeg

Mark1911

GOLD Site Supporter
I've been a fan of Tori Amos since the release of Little Earthquakes in the early 90's. I always felt she brought her own flavor to musical creativity, often breaking the mold, and other times shattering it completely. What I did not realize until recently, is just how well recorded her music is. So here I was, in the midst of a Tori Amos "rediscovery" period, when I come across a youtube video by Rick Beato on Tori, and he's raving about a Tori Amos EP that I never even knew existed. Turns out, this 5-song EP has three (3) covers that she did around the time of Little Earthquakes release, and they are SPECTACULAR. She did her own versions of Angie (Rolling Stones), Thank You (Led Zepplin) and Smells Like Teen Spirit (Nirvana). The cover of Smells like Teen Spirit is the one that really blows me away - Not to start a fight, but I think her version is MUCH better than the original - it is SO DARK...

Reactions: TJE

andersonjam41

I'm currently tuned into a fantastic playlist while catching up on my favorite Hulu shows! The perfect combo of music and streaming makes for a delightful evening. I recently discovered some incredible tracks that sync well with the Hulu originals, enhancing the overall viewing experience. It's amazing how the right music can elevate the drama or add a touch of excitement to a scene. If you're looking for recommendations, I'd be happy to share some gems from my current playlist.