• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What are you listening to?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I love the Wilburys. A little video about how they happened and created their first CD.

If this is your first time hearing Morgan James, get ready.

Not that long ago, this was the first YouTube video I ever heard which featured her artistry and it only had a million or so views.

Now?

25,000,000+ views. 8,000 comments.

Maps - Vintage 1970s Soul Maroon 5 Cover ft. Morgan James​

Reactions: TJE

Sledgehammer by Peter Gabriel (Morgan James cover)​

I like to watch the expression on the faces of the superb backup singers as they come to realize what an impressive singer Ms James is.

Ironman

Here are some pretty amazing music videos:

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]7quHfZ5IYgw[/MEDIA] - she wants me back[/ame]

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]doL5rl_0Zvo[/MEDIA] - I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE[/ame]

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]37jN4MfNCSs[/MEDIA] - Shane's Beatboxing and sounds with Just Awesome[/ame]

Clearly I saved the best for last....
[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]TXb6bjCCtuY[/MEDIA] - Average Homeboy ORIGINAL FULL VERSION! DENNY BLAZIN HAZEN[/ame]

Proof that you don't need to record everything you do :hammer:
Those are pretty amazing 👍 here is another one 😎

Reactions: TJE

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm mostly listening to podcasts now.
  • The Bible in a Year
  • Victor Davis Hanson
  • Jordan B Peterson
  • Ben Shapiro
  • Busten Halo
  • Andrew Klavan
  • The Libertarian Podcast
  • Freakonomics

Ironman

Happy birthday Ronnie.

On October 20, 1977, however, during a flight from Greenville, South Carolina, to Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Lynyrd Skynyrd’s tour plane crashed in a heavily wooded area of southwestern Mississippiduring a failed emergency landing attempt, killing band-members Ronnie Van Zant, Steve Gaines and Cassie Gaines as well as the band’s assistant road manager and the plane’s pilot and co-pilot. Twenty others survived the crash.