• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Listening to Obama's speech in Independence

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Listening to Obama's speech on Fox News of him in Independence.

He has some great speech writers, but it is clear that is not him talking (Figuratively speaking). He is waving/wearing the flag that he refused to wear before because he was afraid of offending someone... now he is wearing a flag pin, and that "New" Obama shows a real lack of character and core beliefs in what he stands for.

He is a coward, he won't debate McCain because he can't talk without a monitor and fully knows that he would get his head handed to him on a platter (that is another metaphor). He is a very gifted speaker when someone else writes the words, you simply don't see him somewhere without a written speech, when you do, all he does is stumble and ramble.

I really feel that he will take the whole country down a really short steep road of no return if elected, or at best, one that we can recover from with a great loss of life... That loss will be in the millions, not thousands. He has no concept of what "Enemy" is.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Because that speech was on FOX means the coverage was biased.

He doesn't really talk like that.
:glare:

Yeah, I hear that alot.... I think he must have given two speeches just to throw us off... One for the followers, and one for the skeptics (that would be for me)...