• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Our talents

Pau Diaz

Banned
We all have something that makes us unique, a skill, a gift, a way of thinking that makes us stand out from each other. Some are smart enough to use it, others don't even begin to develop it, screw up along the way or don't know they have it, sometimes doing it without being aware of it.

My talents are self-contemplation and character analysis. I look for the best answers within and carefully study those around me, either in person or in literature.

What are your talents?

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
I'm an ideas person and have been told this by other people. I've won thousands of dollars from "Ideas In Action" at a place I worked. I moved to the town where I'm living about 6 months ago. They love my ideas already to make it better and have asked me to be on two stearing committees.

Pau Diaz

Banned
I'm an ideas person and have been told this by other people. I've won thousands of dollars from "Ideas In Action" at a place I worked. I moved to the town where I'm living about 6 months ago. They love my ideas already to make it better and have asked me to be on two stearing committees.

That's good. Ideas are the seeds that grow societies. They give us the building blocks for everything and are responsible for the greatest inventions we've made and the ones yet to come.

I hope your committees appreciate what you offer them and they can give you the fulfilment you seek.

Who wants to go next?

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
We all have something that makes us unique, a skill, a gift, a way of thinking that makes us stand out from each other. Some are smart enough to use it, others don't even begin to develop it, screw up along the way or don't know they have it, sometimes doing it without being aware of it.

My talents are self-contemplation and character analysis. I look for the best answers within and carefully study those around me, either in person or in literature.

What are your talents?

I'll go next.

Mine are being able to spot an asshole from a mile away. My radar picked you up right off. Beep, beep, beep. Incoming. :th_lmao::th_lmao:

Notice, I like to BOLD key words too. :boxing:

Pau Diaz

Banned
I'll go next.

Mine are being able to spot an asshole from a mile away. My radar picked you up right off. Beep, beep, beep. Incoming. :th_lmao::th_lmao:

Notice, I like to BOLD key words too. :boxing:

Wow, you have such a high level of progesterone in your system that your craving for members of the same sex has made you evolve greater means to find them! Assholes had better watch out because there's a queer with a potent sense of detection.

I have nothing against gay people. Just expressing how amazed I am at your talent. :applause:

If you're not a man, why would you develop the ability to spot assholes so well?

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
After 72 years on this planet, I have come to identify some of my talents. Even recently, I see new opportunities. Although I damn near flunked it in High School, I have recently discovered an ability to do chemistry.

Currently, I am working on the ability to turn Beer into Urine. Seems I'm a natural

Who knew?

Oh yes, and spotting a baited thread. As Tiredretired stated,,,; this one qualifies.

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter

What are your talents?

This will be my last post to or about you.
you are IGNORED.

No, I DON"T have to 'splain why to you, Deal with it.

I call them as I see them and your posts are

:bsflag2:

Pau Diaz

Banned
After 72 years on this planet, I have come to identify some of my talents. Even recently, I see new opportunities. Although I damn near flunked it in High School, I have recently discovered an ability to do chemistry.

Currently, I am working on the ability to turn Beer into Urine. Seems I'm a natural

Who knew?

Oh yes, and spotting a baited thread. As Tiredretired stated,,,; this one qualifies.

Good for you. We all have abilities that we're not immediately aware of. Chemistry is a fine skill and to unearth it on your own is admirable, a sure sign of a gifted mind.

Beer into urine, that's an interesting conversion. Never heard of it before. How is this accomplished?

This will be my last post to or about you.
you are IGNORED.

No, I DON"T have to 'splain why to you, Deal with it.

I call them as I see them and your posts are

:bsflag2:

Fine, your choice. No explanation needed. Only give what you choose to.

Another of my talents is long distance stamina, both mentally and physically. I can read small print from midnight until 3am and still get a decent night's sleep, remember what I read and how I felt, even if I was tired. Walking far and still achieving what I want and going where I want to go without giving up. As fatigued as I can get, I always look back fondly and have no regrets about how far I go. I oftentimes achieve at least partly what I set out to.

Last edited:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Good for you. We all have abilities that we're not immediately aware of. Chemistry is a fine skill and to unearth it on your own is admirable, a sure sign of a gifted mind.

Beer into urine, that's an interesting conversion. Never heard of it before. How is this accomplished?

It's and insider secret. I let you in on the process after the patent application is approved.

Pau Diaz

Banned
It's and insider secret. I let you in on the process after the patent application is approved.

Okay, I hope it's approved. Innovation is an endearing part of all cultures. Our inventors are the true cornerstones of our societies. They've carried us foreward through the darkest periods in human history to the present and they will take us into a bright future. The Japanese are working on a device that allows us to understand all languages. They will soon perfect it and usher in a new era of communications. Talented are the Japanese.

Now then, who else is up for posting their talents?

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Okay, I hope it's approved. Innovation is an endearing part of all cultures. Our inventors are the true cornerstones of our societies. They've carried us foreward through the darkest periods in human history to the present and they will take us into a bright future. The Japanese are working on a device that allows us to understand all languages. They will soon perfect it and usher in a new era of communications. Talented are the Japanese.

Now then, who else is up for posting their talents?

The trick is to change the beer without changing the color.

Working on that.

Bamby

What are your talents?

I have developed a talent of browsing throughout the web and posting some of the articles I encounter here. I seem to have a unique ability to find and post stuff here that simply rolls off the bottom without comment. I'd like to think I could broaden the topic format some but admittingly have come to the conclusion that unless its browbeating liberals in some shape or form members here want little or nothing to do with it..

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I have developed a talent of browsing throughout the web and posting some of the articles I encounter here. I seem to have a unique ability to find and post stuff here that simply rolls off the bottom without comment. I'd like to think I could broaden the topic format some but admittingly have come to the conclusion that unless its browbeating liberals in some shape or form members here want little or nothing to do with it..

Not true.

I find your articles educational and interesting. I tend not to comment on them because they are complete and comprehensive and really require no comment other than perhaps, "I agree".

I'm not in the line that's waiting to browbeat liberals either. I never want to be an internet bully. In fact, I regret that many of our more liberal members have headed to the woods. Most of them were good people who led interesting lives that I enjoyed hearing about and them being driven off this board is the board's loss.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter

With all due respect, sir, you are wrong. I look forward to many of your informative posts as do many here. I know that. One thing we must learn about internet discussion forums is that folks do not always answer or comment directly to what is posted but many times still read them and take an interest in them.

While it is true many of us here are fervent anti leftist and pro capitalist and pro free enterprise, it does not mean we are single minded.

My thoughts on the matter.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Not true.

I find your articles educational and interesting. I tend not to comment on them because they are complete and comprehensive and really require no comment other than perhaps, "I agree".

I'm not in the line that's waiting to browbeat liberals either. I never want to be an internet bully. In fact, I regret that many of our more liberal members have headed to the woods. Most of them were good people who led interesting lives that I enjoyed hearing about and them being driven off this board is the board's loss.

Agreed.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Not true.

Not that long ago, one of them came back here after a hiatus and made the comment that there are white supremacists on this site. Now I will grant you Frank, that is an isolated case and certainly not indicative of all that you stated I highlighted in RED, but that is one hell of a bad way to win the hearts and minds of those of us who are proud as hell to be called Trump supporters.

I dunno, maybe that individual was simply just referring to me, in which case it was still bullshit. Whatever, all is good in life, right?

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter

Not true.

With all due respect, sir, you are wrong. I look forward to many of your informative posts as do many here. I know that. One thing we must learn about internet discussion forums is that folks do not always answer or comment directly to what is posted but many times still read them and take an interest in them.

While it is true many of us here are fervent anti leftist and pro capitalist and pro free enterprise, it does not mean we are single minded.

My thoughts on the matter.

Also agreed! I enjoy your posts. :thumb:

Pau Diaz

Banned
I feel that it's time to start compiling a checklist of the talents so far. Already, quite a few have come foreward and revealed useful ones. We have...

Bamby: Innovative thinking

FrancSevin: gifted at chemistry

Lenny: Inventive intellect

Pau Diaz: self-contemplation and character analysis

EastTexFrank, what would you say your talents are? Let's keep the ball rolling. This thread is unravelling nicely.

Bannedjoe

One of my greatest skills is taking once living flesh, and through careful dissection, the application of various aromatic organics, and applying an exothermic rapid oxidation of material underneath the flesh, produce highly masticatory results, that at one time generated enough cash to serve as an income.

Pau Diaz

Banned
One of my greatest skills is taking once living flesh, and through careful dissection, the application of various aromatic organics, and applying an exothermic rapid oxidation of material underneath the flesh, produce highly masticatory results, that at one time generated enough cash to serve as an income.

Hmm, intruiging. What has changed to stop you earning money from this?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I was going to avoid this thread like the plague, but I'll bite.
No really...
Umm lemme see..
I'm a nurse.
I know how to sing very well.
Can play piano, guitar and flute.
I write poetry, but have not in a long time.
I know how to knit, crochet, cook, bake and decorate a home.
I can also spot bulldinky from a mile away whether it be in person or through the written word ; example texting. (Say what??!).
I also have a way of being very comfortable in my own skin whilst maintaining a self-deprecating sense of humour.
The End

Bamby

Originally Posted by Bannedjoe

Bannedjoe: I retired.

So you were a butcher?

Pau Diaz

Banned
I retired.

Ah, okay. Well, thumbs up to you. You did something that got you recognition and a salary. I hope you made a good career of your curating method. Anyone who takes the time to do what you did deserves well.

A member I used to know a long time ago on the forum I used to hang out on said his talent was badger bating. Anyone know about this talent or has it? First time I'd ever heard of it.

Bamby

A member I used to know a long time ago on the forum I used to hang out on said his talent was badger baiting. Anyone know about this talent or has it? First time I'd ever heard of it.

Watch TiredRetired he likes to set out bait and see if anyone bites.

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Howdy,
well, I am also tired and retired. In my younger days I was an inspector representing oil and construction companies. It required travel and I saw most of the states and even spent a year in Saudi, a year in Tenn., a couple of years in Ok. and a year in Ohio. A vicious divorce relieved me of what I had worked for so I now get by on S.S. Still enjoying life just living in the woods. Well, have a goodun!!!!!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
20191215_134450.jpg

https://www.theforumsite.com/forum/topic//502270/0/newest

:eatdrink: