• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Nadler: Trump Will 'Rig' 2020 Election If He Isn't Impeached And Removed

Bamby

President Trump will try to "rig" the 2020 election if he isn't impeached and removed from office, according to House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler (D-NY).

In an interview with "Meet the Press," Nadler said that the Senate will have to decide "In the face of an abundance of uncontested evidence that the president poses a threat to our election, that he put his own interests above the interests of the country, are they going to be patriots or are they going to be partisans?"

Host Chuck Todd then asked: "If he's acquitted, do you think we'll have a fair election in 2020?"

To which Nadler replied: "I don't know. The president based on his past performance will do everything he can to make it not a fair election.'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So now I'd lead to believe to make the upcoming election fair Trumps going to have to give them the advantage of a handicap. But short of agreeing to a full lobotomy I just don't think he or a lot of others for that matter can reach their level of stupidly.

Last edited: