• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hillary Clinton Denies She's A Lesbian

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Ironically, I was listening to Howard stern yesterday on my Sirius radio. He was interviewing Hillary. Surprisingly it was a very good interview that lasted over an hour. He asked her point blank if she was a lesbian. She came right out and denied it.

rugerman

I don’t care if she is lesbian, bi or straight, she is still a scum bag, lying bitch who I would not trust as far as my old arthritic joints could throw her fat ass.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Ironically, I was listening to Howard stern yesterday on my Sirius radio. He was interviewing Hillary. Surprisingly it was a very good interview that lasted over an hour. He asked her point blank if she was a lesbian. She came right out and denied it.
I'm pretty sure the clip at the link was from Stern's show.
I don't care whether she's a lesbian.
She sure didn't do herself any favours among the gay community with the tone she used in denying it.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I don't think that she is a lesbian but I do think that she is bisexual. Not that it matters much. I wouldn't trust anything that she says anyway. She has zero credibility.