• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Newly listed on ksl.com

PJL

For that price a 2017 Diesel F-350 4X4 King Ranch should be included.

Last edited:

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
Not sure about that but the article was clearly referring to a brand new Tucker XL Lite @$125k. I have yet to see any steel-trackers offered any where near that range with the exception of the ‘55 443 that was completely restored by Tucker a year before mine. That one sold for approx $65k. It was essentially a new ‘cat. Not sure what year the Lite-trac is but that seems rich to me as well!

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
You would think that the seller would list a bit more info,and pictures, for that unit. At least a year of manufacture. Tom built some late model hydro cats,and I suspect this could be one of them.but the add really does not say? It would have been close to that price new if it was a hydro cat. He did do a nice job on the cats they built. But once again we just don’t know without the add at least listing a year.

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm still waiting for Tesla to come out with their version... LOL

Common Elon... :)