• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTB Thiokol Imp

chad.m.gese

Looking for a project for a good price, something i can build in my garage. Imp or that size, send me some info and pictures please, i live in PNW Washington thanks!

PJL

Did you ever find a project Imp? I know of one in Western Wa that needs reassembled. It has the V-4 engine in it. I will ask the owner if you want.

rodre

Did you ever find a project Imp? I know of one in Western Wa that needs reassembled. It has the V-4 engine in it. I will ask the owner if you want.

I may be interested in it if Chad isn't, I may need a parts Imp and that is close to me.

PJL

Chad and Rodre, the Imp's owner still has it on his to-do list. But you never know. To-do lists never seem to end do they.