• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Epstein's Little Black Book

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
https://newspunch.com/pedophile-jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-famous-clients/

With Jeffrey Epstein’s child sex crimes likely to implicate other high profile figures, a leaked copy of the billionaire pedophile’s “little black book” may provide some insight into some of the wealthy people who might feel a little nervous right now.

The book was leaked online after being smuggled out of Epstein’s residence by his former house manager, Alfredo Rodriguez, who was arrested after trying to sell it in 2008 for $50,000.

He was charged with obstruction of justice and died in prison after 18 months suffering from a “long illness.”

Ralph Fiennes
Alec Baldwin
David Blaine
Jimmy Buffett
Courtney Love
Charlie Rose
Mike Wallace
Barbara Walters
Ehud Barak
Tony Blair
David Koch
John Gutfreund
Prince Andrew

And of course:

Bill Clinton and Donald Trump

About 50 of the entries, including those of many of Epstein’s suspected victims and accomplices as well as Trump, Love, Barak, Dershowitz, and others, were circled by Rodriguez.
In addition to the names above, as well as scores of apparent underage victims in Florida, New Mexico, California, Paris, and the United Kingdom listed under the rubric of “massage,” the circled entries include:

Billionaire Leslie Wexner
Former New Mexico Governor Bruce King
Former New Mexico Governor and Democratic presidential hopeful Bill Richardson
Peter Soros, the nephew of George Soros
Former Miss Sweden and socialite New York City doctor Eva Andersson Dubin
Some of the circled entries include additional notes—one address in New York City, for instance, is marked as an “apt. for models,” and two names bear the marking “witness.”

https://newspunch.com/pedophile-jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-famous-clients/

Bannedjoe

I'm not much of a follower of politics.
It's a never ending soap opera shit storm.
The only thing that really ever changes is the actors.

But every time a scandal or "crisis" comes up and encomposes the minds of the general public, I can't help but wonder what it's diverting attention from.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter

But every time a scandal or "crisis" comes up and encomposes the minds of the general public, I can't help but wonder what it's diverting attention from.

Would you care to expound on the bolded part further?

Bannedjoe

Would you care to expound on the bolded part further?
I wish I could, but it's just a suspicion that the media is thrown a bone to focus itself and the people on, while something much bigger is going on elsewhere.
Like a slight of hand from a magician.