• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The number of illegals inthe USA has not increased for the last ten years.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I have been watching the number of people who are here illegally. Whilst some 1000 "known" aliens per week enter the nation through our southern border, it seems the number accumulated is fairly static at 11,000,000.
https://www.migrationpolicy.org/art...tics-immigrants-and-immigration-united-states

It was about 11,000,000 during the latter Bush43 administration. About that same throughout the Obama Presidency and currently doesn't seem to be increasing at all. We are told that only 40% are caught. So the number is actually at least twice that. 52 weeks of 2,000 would be 104,000 times ten years would be 1,040,000 conservatively. It could be as much as twice that over 15 years.

Yet, the total number never seems to increase. I'm not very good at math but this seems unlikely. Can someone tell me how that can be?

This is important because the Census cannot discriminate between citizens and non citizens and illegal trespassers. Since the Trespassers mostly reside in California and other sanctuary states, those states will be reapportioned with more House delegates and subsequently more Electoral votes. So, I have one more question.

How is this fair?

Nearly a quarter of all illegals in the USA live in California.
https://www.ppic.org/publication/undocumented-immigrants-in-california/

The official number is 2.9 million. Since we cannot legally count them, how does anyone know?
Okay that's two questions.

I'll take answers to either and/or both.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
This is exactly why we need the citizen ship question on the up coming National Census in the coming year.

And that is exactly why the left wing idiots don't want that question asked. It could in fact change the make up of Congress in the house of representatives. It would weaken States like California, the highest number of illegals of course live in.

The left wants to turn us into a third world sh1t hole, plain for any American with a brain to see.

We must stop them at all costs. They believe the same of us. Going to be war before this is over.

Regards, Kirk

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I have asked repeatedly, what crosses the southern border do people not want to be stopped? Why do sanctuary cities even exist?

For the record,,,; 2.9 million souls represents 4 congressional seats in Congress. That means four congressional representatives from other states will be lost to those states.

Think About That.

Now you know why California's Democrats do not want what is crossing the border to be stopped.