• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I need some Tucker track measurements

Southtowns27

Hey all, I'd like to build a track jack for my steel track 442A Tucker. The machine is several hundred miles away so I'm hoping someone can get a few measurements for me. I need the inside dimension of the tracks..basically the measurement between the ends of the track links where the cotter pins go. Also, the distance between grousers...I think that'd technically be the track pitch. Last, the width of the grouser crosspiece. Thanks in advance!

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey all, I'd like to build a track jack for my steel track 442A Tucker. The machine is several hundred miles away so I'm hoping someone can get a few measurements for me. I need the inside dimension of the tracks..basically the measurement between the ends of the track links where the cotter pins go. Also, the distance between grousers...I think that'd technically be the track pitch. Last, the width of the grouser crosspiece. Thanks in advance!

Clyde at the tucker sno cat factory is the man with all the tucker sno cat answers,