• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1404 PARTS FOR SALE

ANY INTEREST IN 3 SPD MANUAL OUT OF 1404 IMP? ALSO SOME MISCELANEOUS ENGINE PARTS..

I AM PUTTING A DIFFERENT ENGINE IN SO IF THERE ARE SOME PARTS ANYONE NEEDS PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

THANKS

ANTHONY

i also think I will be selling the engine cowling.. both sides and top also the rear plate and floor plate. Basically everything from dash to back wall and seat to seat.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Did your machine have a hydraulic system I may want the V-4 specific pump bracket?

the side cover by the passenger feet, as well. I want to add some air flow to my alternator so a practice panel might be a good idea on my part.

Mike

Hey Mike,

I have the passenger side cover. I will be getting the engine this weekend and would like to make sure that they wont fit but I am confident they wont. I really dont like the way it is all assembled so I am thinking I will make a new one anyway. I dont have a hydraulic system unfortunately but if i end up selling the panels I will get ahold of you first.. There is another person interested in the whole thing but I will just tell him the ps panel is spoken for.

Thanks
Anthony

Any interest in the three speed manual for a 1404? Comes with bellhousing and clutch or I will seperate them also have flywheel.

Also this is a custom topper made for the 1404. Works great fits nice, could be resheeted if you really want to make it look nice.

Snowcat Pat

We sold two of those trans to snowmobile clubs last season. If we get another call for one may I contact you?
-Pat
Also I have a '89 mustang 2.3 and A4LD trans that I won't have time to use. paid$350 for it, 'case anyone's interested