• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I want help to start small radio station

lekeolay

I want someone who can help me start up small scale radio station to help youth around me, that can atlist travel some km circlelating my area.
I want price for the right equipment to use and how to use them, send to lekeolay@yahoo.com. Thanks

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I want someone who can help me start up small scale radio station to help youth around me, that can atlist travel some km circlelating my area.
I want price for the right equipment to use and how to use them, send to lekeolay@yahoo.com. Thanks
Uhhhh, you maybe are for to want to git hep from sum piple this website? You are where? How much rubles you have to spend? I take your money easy ok? Me is piple you need. email me at itakeyourrublesfast@spammer.com

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Watch out Joe, we're supposed to be nice to the 'newbs'.. remember?

:rolleyes:

I was being nice. He was a spammer/troll, and I just played his game. Bet you don't see him back with his lousy English. I'm just doing community service.:whistling:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I was being nice. He was a spammer/troll, and I just played his game. Bet you don't see him back with his lousy English. I'm just doing community service.:whistling:
Silly, I knew exactly what you were doing.. :yum:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I guess my instinct was correct. No response from the troll. Anyone contact him through his e-mail to help him? Didn't think so.