• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

tucker

mike2

has any one rebuilt the pivot joints on the poontoons of a tucker,were the poontoons attach to the axle

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes what would you like to know? Piece of round pipe on the inner side? And welding of sheet metal and rails for the track guides. Is the part of the pontoon rusted through where your bearing flange bolts? More info is needed or pics of the problem area to be of any help. Yes I rebuilt 4 pontoons that were pretty bad.......... It is metal it can be fixed.......

mike2

Yes what would you like to know? Piece of round pipe on the inner side? And welding of sheet metal and rails for the track guides. Is the part of the pontoon rusted through where your bearing flange bolts? More info is needed or pics of the problem area to be of any help. Yes I rebuilt 4 pontoons that were pretty bad.......... It is metal it can be fixed.......
the tube on your axle were your track poontoons pivot,what did you use to fix this ,I now the new ones use a teflon sleeve,and you can buy a kit to fix it your self but it's not cheap