• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What are your hobbies?

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Great pic Franc. Your wife sure looks proud standing next to her SRT Coupe. Just don't race her with your roadster. Ain't got a chance pal. :biggrin:

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Here is my current one following a long list of them through my life. This folks is NCOWS (National Congress of Old West Shootest). The idea is to be historically accurate in both firearms and dress in a time period of 1867 to 1899. I fit in at about 1894 period. Oh and shooting is not so much time as accuracy is more important as a miss cost severely. Pistol targets are 6" diamond shaped targets at 25 to 30 yards, rifle are 50 to 60 yards about 12" square or cowboy shaped. Picture below is my Rossi R92 or copy of Winchester 1892 lever action. It shoots 45 Colt as do my 1873 Colt replicas.

My other and longest hobby is car racing. My 90 Mustang GT setup for American Iron Road Racing.

Attachments

• Rossi92.jpg
    Rossi92.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 214
  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 214

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Great pic Franc. Your wife sure looks proud standing next to her SRT Coupe. Just don't race her with your roadster. Ain't got a chance pal. :biggrin:

We live in the same house and work in the same building. Yet we drive both cars as daily drivers. Combined gas milage 13 MPG.
Unless we are racing home, then FO-Get-Aboot-it!

I almost won ,,,,,once.

But it is OK. Even after 43 years, I truly love looking at her @ss all the way home.:biggrin:

franc

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Just returned to saltwater aquariums concentrating in corals and their propagation. Currently have a 90 mixed reef (with fish), 40 show (it's really my wife's but I help :biggrin: ), two 40 breeders for coral propagation, and another 40 for spare live rock. ............. **The full size pic of my tank is shitty because I was experimenting with 2 different spectrum bulbs**

P1040409.jpg

P1040391.jpg

P1040389.jpg

Attachments

• P1040182.JPG
    P1040182.JPG
    285.5 KB · Views: 242
  • P1040276.JPG
    P1040276.JPG
    135 KB · Views: 234
  • f 065.JPG
    f 065.JPG
    219.5 KB · Views: 245
  • f 073.JPG
    f 073.JPG
    245 KB · Views: 239
  • f 027.JPG
    f 027.JPG
    272.3 KB · Views: 235
  • f 011.JPG
    f 011.JPG
    257 KB · Views: 240
  • f 092.JPG
    f 092.JPG
    247.2 KB · Views: 240
  • P1040188.JPG
    P1040188.JPG
    286.2 KB · Views: 236
  • f 054.JPG
    f 054.JPG
    269.4 KB · Views: 238
  • P1040305.JPG
    P1040305.JPG
    145.1 KB · Views: 233

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Big Dog,

This is way cool! I had no idea. Never owned an aquarium, but have always looked longingly at them.....

Best regards, Kirk

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Amazing stuff there Big Dog.

But,

wouldit not be cheaper to buy a wet suit, flippers and a plane ticket for Aruba?

Your photos remind me of a sailing vacation to the Carribean Windwards/Tobago Keys reef.

Cathy and I spent days snorkeling over miles of untouched virgin reefs there. Breathtaking and frankly a life changing experience.

franc

Kane

Just returned to saltwater aquariums concentrating in corals and their propagation. Currently have a 90 mixed reef (with fish), 40 show (it's really my wife's but I help :biggrin: ), two 40 breeders for coral propagation, and another 40 for spare live rock. ............. **The full size pic of my tank is shitty because I was experimenting with 2 different spectrum bulbs**
Beautiful, Big Dog.

I have a fair appreciation of the corals and know how difficult and EXPENSIVE they can can be to propagate and manage.

WOW! How long have you been investing time and effort into this amazing and rewarding hobby? I take it you are retailing the bounty?

cpsseals

Not in any particular order...
-Scuba diving
-Salt water aquarium
-Motorcycle touring (Honda ST1300)
-Motorcycle enduro (KTM EXC300)
-Tractor (JD 313 skid steer and International 444)
-Welding (True Blue, Miller MIG and plasma cutter)
-Competitive running (10 and 21 K road, trail and obstacle)
-down hill skiing
-Shooting (glock .40)
-Building our own house
-and most physical activities

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Sitting on my tractor is some of my happiest times . Second would be in Panama working with the guys and watching the kids grow up .Hunting has always been up there but I have no need for the meat now and would just as soon sit on the deck swing and watch the Elk Babies in the front pasture . Its hard to beat that when I am holdin Mama's hand too .