• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

This is crazy!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Monday it was 91 when I left the cancer center. Tonight they predict 28 with a freeze warning and widespread frost. The apple trees will take a beating since they are flowered out heavy. Lilacs were pretty and just filling out as well.Had to turn the heat on again.:hammer:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
All we're getting is rain, rain and more rain. The forecast for the next week is ... wait for it ... more rain. It has rained every day for the last week, sometimes not a lot but enough to keep everything wet. I'm sitting inside watching the grass and weeds grow because I can't mow or spray. I can't remember the last time I saw the sun.

Actually, I need it to stay like this because I can't water the yard until I get a new water well drilled and that won't be for a few weeks yet. I can't believe it. It's the middle of May and I haven't turned the sprinklers on yet.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
All we're getting is rain, rain and more rain. The forecast for the next week is ... wait for it ... more rain. It has rained every day for the last week, sometimes not a lot but enough to keep everything wet. I'm sitting inside watching the grass and weeds grow because I can't mow or spray. I can't remember the last time I saw the sun.

Actually, I need it to stay like this because I can't water the yard until I get a new water well drilled and that won't be for a few weeks yet. I can't believe it. It's the middle of May and I haven't turned the sprinklers on yet.

That's the reason my parents decided to sell their park model trailer in texas(aka winter residence) and buy a high end motorhome to live in for the winter so they can follow the nicer weather.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Lot of rain here in Mo.....and took a look at a forcast clear into july and it is more rainy days than dry..........also checked out the long range temps....from now until september not a day over 88.......we usely have a lot of 100+ in july and august!!!!!! Thank god for globle warming!!!!!!!!!! other wise we would be COLD !!!!!!:whistling:

By the way.......Mule...it is good to see ya on here!!!!! Kind of miss the flopping chicken....LOL.....

Last edited: