• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I don't always down shift but!!!!!!

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ok link isn't working ill work on it

one more time

380763_463000370376813_1128734817_n.jpg
photo.php

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Gawd are they ugly wpos cars. From certain angles, they are even more ugly. And ride crappy and noisy. My 11 year old 304,000 mile car is quieter. I'll never rent one again. And certainly never buy one.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Gawd are they ugly wpos cars. From certain angles, they are even more ugly. And ride crappy and noisy. My 11 year old 304,000 mile car is quieter. I'll never rent one again. And certainly never buy one.
Come on man... Prius's are cool!

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
They're not only cool, they are phukin cold if, at one of the poles.

That's about as cool as they will ever get in my eyes.

Bunch a frickin holier-than-thow azzwipe owners. Do any of them know that they can actually get up to and drive the speed limit legally? And that RIGHT lanes are for slower traffic?

And besides, a TDI drives nicer, faster, and cheaper than one of them Jap junks.

Bah-Humbug. I put a POX on Prius owners.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Prius owners are pretty happy 'til batt change time arrives. Then it's shell out the major bucks.
Mike