• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Gold Foil Facials Now?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
A woman in Tokyo has her face covered with pure gold foil at the Beautyworld Japan exhibition. It is said to be an anti-aging treatment.

Attachments

• _44669275_gold_afp_466_300.jpg
    _44669275_gold_afp_466_300.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 77

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I'd find myself a cheaper date that that. But then again, I'm Scottish and everybody knows that we're tight. :finger1:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I'd find myself a cheaper date that that. But then again, I'm Scottish and everybody knows that we're tight. :finger1:
Not as tight as Yorkshiremen lol
I was standing in line at Sheffield Arena the night The Who were in town.
This guy next to me almost fell over when someone bumped into him (because he had his hands deep in his trouser pockets)
He said : "Oh pardon me luv, tha knows us from Yawksha, allus got hands dipped in pockets grabbin on'ta brass"
LOL!!

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
allus got hands dipped in pockets grabbin on'ta brass"
LOL!!

I hate to disillusion you but it wasn't his money he was talking about. :brows:

Besides, Yorkshiremen are just the remnants of the poor souls who couldn't get north back across the border before we Scots slammed the door.

It's strange though, the further north you move away from London, the more "real" the people become. Even when we lived in London, 4 hours on the train could get us to York for a pint before the pubs closed. Those were good times.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I hate to disillusion you but it wasn't his money he was talking about. :brows:

Even when we lived in London, 4 hours on the train could get us to York for a pint before the pubs closed. Those were good times.

That's what I loved so much about living in England.
Didn't take long at all to get anywhere.
Ahh yes.. we used to take the train down to London if we didn't feel like driving.
I remember seeing Chesterfield in passing.. you know, the church with the crooked spire?
Lots of GREAT memories for me too hun! :smile:

Sir Knight

If I remember correctly, if you cover your entire body with gold, you'll definitely stop aging ... you'll be dead!