• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Is this a Hummer?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Is this a Hummer or what? Who makes these?

Attachments

• WhoMakesThis.jpg
    WhoMakesThis.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 114

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes, it's a Hummer. It's the H2 model. Don't know a lot about them but there's a H3 that's smaller if I recall. The H1 is the old military style/build.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks BC. I'd never seen a Hummer with the little truck bed in the rear. Looks better than the box SUV style but still not my cup of tea.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
H2 Pickup truck. They did not make a lot of those. I like them and tried to swing a deal for one a few years back but the dealer wanted too much for it. It was clean and low miles but too much.

jwstewar

Because of GM's bankruptcy and closing the Hummer brand, the values of the H2 SUV and truck (like pictured) are starting to go up. Not sure about the H3s, they weren't desirable when new, LOL. But because the H2 were so popular and capable, people are wanting them. Parts are starting to become scarce for them, they aren't being made and supposedly the molds for the sheet metal were destroyed supposedly by accident. I have a cousin that has an '04. Just bought a new Jeep Wrangler, was going to buy a Tahoe but the dealer tried to screw them by taking the price from 75k to 95k when they went to do the final paperwork. Any way, once he found out what was going on with the H2 market and the fact they liked it, he decided to keep it in addition to the new Wrangler.