• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New 2018 Station Wagon from Jaguar?

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Spotted this on the street the other day. Yes Jaguar calls it a station wagon. Looked nice but MSRP $70K+?. Model XF S Sportbrake

Here's a description from Jaguar:
The Jaguar XF S combines supercharged V6 power and sporting luxury in breathtaking style. Enjoy precision handling thanks to its suspension systems and excellent ride quality from Adaptive Dynamics with Configurable Dynamics.4 Matching the performance is the assertive S body styling, complemented with red brake calipers, 20-inch alloy wheels, twin exhausts, a sleek rear spoiler and unique interior styling.

Attachments

• IMG_0221.JPG
    IMG_0221.JPG
    123.5 KB · Views: 113

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
The description sounds more exciting then the picture. Honestly, for 70K the car looks boring and bland but this is coming from a pickup guy, so.........

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I just sold one of my Crossfires to a guy with one of those. Pretty good looking car in person. But the one I saw was a cold dark blue.

Handles like a dream.
Lots of toys inside if you like that stuff.

Only problem I have with it is it IS a Jag. I already have one mechanic on salary/retainber for my Crossfires.:yum:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I just sold one of my Crossfires to a guy with one of those. Pretty good looking car in person. But the one I saw was a cold dark blue.

Handles like a dream.
Lots of toys inside if you like that stuff.

Only problem I have with it is it IS a Jag. I already have one mechanic on salary/retainber for my Crossfires.:yum:

Fortunate the Xfire's were MB, not present day Fiat. Fix It Again Tony. :yum: