• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I, Too, Am A Lesbian

TJE

GOLD Site Supporter
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vm2jPM4ee8"]The First Modern Lesbian Cowboy ***Matthew Modine*** - YouTube[/ame]

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, I had heard that joke before, even told it a few times. But that is the first time I've seen it done.

It was done well.

Thanks for posting it pardner.:clap:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I ain't just a lesbian. My tongue is certified by several ladies.:mrgreen::kiss:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
You guys are definitely legends in your own minds.:whistling: Me...I'm just a lesbian trapped in a man's body, and I've grown to accept that fact.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Actually, what I was going to say (and will now) is that both of my hubbies were veddy talented in the tongue department.
Of course, that took a bit of instruction, as in.. stop moving around so much.. NO! right there.
I think they both had sore ears and were missing some hair now and again.
Not that that's a bad thing..
I rather enjoyed having my muffin torn to bits and left with that sloppy residue.
:yum::whistling::ohmy:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
How in the hell do you expect me to sleep after reading that??? That is a crime somewhere! Felonious teasing?:yum::yum: Did I mention I am still trainable?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Gosh, only on FF can you log in and discuss your time at a family funeral, what you had for dinner, get involved in a religious debate thread, then find yourself sharing the adventures of having your vagaygay being the sweet thing that it's been known to delight the men in your life.
I love this place. hahaha

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Gosh, only on FF can you log in and discuss your time at a family funeral, what you had for dinner, get involved in a religious debate thread, then find yourself sharing the adventures of having your vagaygay being the sweet thing that it's been known to delight the men in your life.
I love this place. hahaha
Don't confuse me! Right now I am concentrating on the topic of this thread.:brows: But you are right.:yum::yum: