• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Lunatics gain control of the asylum

Bamby

Democrat-Majority.jpg

I told you last night I would wait until today to tackle the ramifications of the lunatics in the Democrat Party gaining control of the House. And hopefully I’m not too fried to do that.

I had unrealistic goals last night. When I finally went to bed at one a.m., I fully intended to let myself sleep late and not get up at six like I ordinarily do.

Yeah, it didn’t work. I was awake at 5:49 a.m.

My back is killing me. My eyes have more bags than a Louis Vuitton Outlet – only not nearly as fancy-looking. And I’m as cranky as a colicky baby.

It’s times like this that I wish I was able to take naps during the day. But I’m just not a napper.

Oh, well.

But a promise is a promise. So here goes. Let’s discuss the lunatics gaining control the House.

First of all, just like a win is a win, a loss is a loss.

And the Republicans suffered a loss last night.

Democrat control of the House really is like the lunatics running the asylum.

I’m not going to soft-soap it. And I’m not going to spin it as no big deal.

It is a big deal.

When you have gibbering nut-jobs like Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters in charge, that’s not a win for Republicans.

And Maxine has already made it clear that she will use her committee to exact revenge. Because that’s how Democrats view power — as a weapon.

If only suburban voters remembered that before yesterday.

Then there’s Adam Schiff gaining control of the House Intelligence Committee. This is a guy who leaks so much he needs to be mummy-wrapped from head-to-toe in Depends. And he’s going to be in charge of the Intelligence Committee?

Good grief. That’s just awful.

Though I’m sure James Comey and John Brennan are breathing a sigh of relief. Their malfeasance will never see the light of day thanks to Schiff.

That’s just the tip of the iceberg. But you get the idea.

These lunatics shouldn’t be in control of anything. Hell, they can’t even control their own unhinged, psychotic base.

Now, don’t get me wrong.

It is a win for the Democrats. But it is nowhere near the win they and their Handmaids in the media anticipated.

Which explains why there were so many long faces over at CNN and MSNBC last night.

As I predicted back in December of 2017, the Democrats really did expect the ResistanceLOL to be the Left’s version of the Tea Party movement.

But that didn’t happen yesterday.

Don’t doubt me, the Democrats and the news media fully expected Trump to suffer a near-killing blow in yesterday’s election just like Obama did in 2010.

They created the perfect environment for it to happen, didn’t they?

But despite the record amount of campaign cash spent on this midterm election, the Democrats couldn’t pull it off.

Despite two solid years of relentless negative news coverage of this President, the Democrats couldn’t pull it off.

Obama lost sixty-three House seats in the Tea Party Midterm of 2010. It was the largest first-term midterm defeat in generations — even topping the Gingrich-led revolution of 1994.

And that was despite a completely pliant and subservient news media propping Obama up while simultaneously slandering, mocking and dismissing the Tea Party movement.

Imagine how many seats Republicans could have won in 2010 if Obama had received the same kind of relentless barrage of negative press that President Trump gets on a daily basis.

Imagine how many seats Republicans could have won if the news media treated the Tea Party movement with the same slobbering reverence they give to dimwitted lunatics dressed in vagina outfits and Handmaid costumes.

Can you imagine that?

If 2010 was already a bloodbath, in that scenario the Democrat Party would have gone the way of the Whigs.

If President Trump were really as universally opposed as the Democrats and media want us to think, trust me, he would have lost at least as many seats as Obama did in 2010.

But it wasn’t even close.

There is no doubt the Democrat House majority will try to make President Trump’s life a living hell. And they will do everything they can to monkey-wrench his agenda while endlessly investigating him as if he’s John Gotti.

These people are unserious lunatics. I expect nothing else from them.

They don’t want to pursue what is in the best interests of the country. Because they don’t give a damn about the country. All the Democrats care about is power and control. And they’re willing to do anything to get it (see also the Kavanaugh hearings).

But here’s something to keep in mind.

It’s been nearly three and half years since Donald Trump rode down that escalator at Trump Tower and announced his run for President.

And if I’ve learned anything about the man in that time, it’s this: he thrives in a hostile environment.

I don’t know what it is about him, but that’s when he’s at his best.

That’s why I laugh and shake my head when idiots on cable news claim President Trump is thin-skinned.

Are you kidding me?

If Donald Trump was thin-skinned, he never would have been elected – let alone accomplish all that he has since January 20, 2017.

No. He isn’t thin-skinned. Quite the opposite actually. He thrives in hostile environment.

And with the lunatics in control of the asylum, he is guaranteed a hostile environment for the next two years.

I always come back to this: If Barack Obama had to endure the 24/7 barrage of attacks, leaks, slanders, and no-holds-barred freak-outs that Donald Trump has withstood, he’d have folded like a roadmap.

Just look at how unhinged and angry Barack was while campaigning over the last month.

That man doesn’t handle rejection well (to put it mildly). And if the news media and Hollywood had thrown everything at Obama that they’re throwing at President Trump?

Honey, he would have collapsed like a badly-made soufflé.

But Donald Trump? He does his best work under fire.

And if it hadn’t been for him, this midterm could have been the bloodbath Democrats and the media had wished for.

Trump is a fighter.

And more importantly, he is an expert at controlling the messaging – mostly because he goes over the heads of the hostile media.

He likes having an opponent to bat around like a mouse.

So my take is President Trump is going to be invigorated now that the lunatics are in control of the House.

But there’s one more reason their majority in the House will be a double-edged sword for the Democrats.

And if you are regular reader, you already know what I’m going to say.

The Democrats under the leadership of cranks like Nancy Pelosi will push too hard and too far. They can’t help it. These people are unhinged lunatics with no OFF button.

They are going to overplay their hand. It’s just their nature.

And I have a feeling by 2020, a lot of those suburban districts who voted out their Republican Representatives are going to be kicking themselves for giving the Democrats even the smallest majority.

The next two years will be a headache that’s a given.

But how big of a headache will depend a lot on whether the Republicans in the House follow the Trump model or the Boehner/Ryan model.

They will have to choose.

Will they play the role of the accommodating and cooperative minority?

Or will they follow President Trump’s lead – not to mention the example set in the Senate over Kavanaugh — and fight like hell?

We shall see.

In the meantime, Republicans would be smart to make the most of this lame duck session and get some border security passed and sent to the Senate before the new House is sworn in. In other words, take a page from the Democrats’ own playbook and jam things through before they lose control in January.

PatriotRetort

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
.....and the GOP only has themselves to blame for that.

David Axelrod made a comment just before the mid terms that struck a chord with me. He said if the GOP retains the House, thank Trump. If the GOP loses the House, blame Paul Ryan. I rarely agree with that guy, but this time he is 100% spot on.

There it is right there. :hammer: