• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

China trade practices, and how Trump will win

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRnIse9v_jc"]Peter Navarro - How Trump Will Win Against China on Trade - YouTube[/ame]

Here is an explanation of how the Chinese have been taking advantage of our nation when trading with us, and other nations. It out lines the tactics of the Chinese, and how they are taking advantage of not only the USA, but anyone they are engaged in business with. There is a matrix chart of unbelievable length of their trading practices that make any deal a very good deal for them...

Anyone who doubts we should be in a trade war with the Chinese needs to watch this. It leaves no doubt what the goals of the Chinese really are. Trump is the only politician in the USA with the fortitude and the balls to take them on over their one sided trade policies. Anyone who does not understand what the Chinese are up to needs to watch this.

By identifying these trade tactics, Trump will take them to task. Their plans will not go on unnoticed, and we will now take actions to prevent them from raping the world for their gains..

Regards, Kirk

Last edited:

Bamby

Kirk I watched the video but came away noninclusive. When Red Wing, Nikki, Apple, New Balance and scores of other American businesses and franchises build businesses and production overseas is it China's fault when they bring it back to market here? In a since they are going after and accusing the wrong party for this imbalance. Would there actually be an trade imbalance if all our so called American companies production were removed from the gross totals of the import tallies.

As far as the intellectual and prosperity rights of the products they supposedly stolen. Heck it was freely provided to them so they'd be able to manufacture the various products the American owned companies expected them to produce.

So we can all point fingers and cry a river but our biggest imbalance is ourselves and our endless greed.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Kirk I watched the video but came away noninclusive. When Red Wing, Nikki, Apple, New Balance and scores of other American businesses and franchises build businesses and production overseas is it China's fault when they bring it back to market here? In a since they are going after and accusing the wrong party for this imbalance. Would there actually be an trade imbalance if all our so called American companies production were removed from the gross totals of the import tallies.

As far as the intellectual and prosperity rights of the products they supposedly stolen. Heck it was freely provided to them so they'd be able to manufacture the various products the American owned companies expected them to produce.

So we can all point fingers and cry a river but our biggest imbalance is ourselves and our endless greed.

Those American companies you mention are but small potatoes in the 5 billion in trade imbalance. Hardly worth mentioning I think... If they were actually, China would be bending over backwards for a trade deal..

As for intellectual property rights, try talking to Boeing or a high tech company who houses military secrets, of production and design, and I bet you would get an entirely different answer... and you think we should just turn the other way and ignore these thefts? China loves people like you.

China has broken or not lived up to many treaties, and bent the rules with out hinderance, many more. I suggest you review the matrix in the link once again, if you don't see how they play unfairly.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seKRJ3JBQmc"]Has China been duping the US for nearly half a century? - YouTube[/ame]

Here is another who points out what I am saying..

Regards, Kirk

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbr7pPWscKo"]Fareed: Trump is right. China cheats on trade. - YouTube[/ame]

Heck even the most left wing reporter on the planet agree's with me.

Usually I agree with you Bambi but not this time.

Regards, Kirk

Bamby

Kirk, I really ain't going against you and respect your opinion but China is still in reality just a factor in the issue here. I still stand the real issue is the rot within our borders here. China is essentially American businesses sweat shop where they can demand and get something for more or less nothing. American business issue the purchase orders along with the specifics of the product they want produced and sweat shops there bid on it and whoever provides lowest cost get the contract. Bass Pro/Cabellas, Field and Stream, hell everything more or less sold is under and American label is bid out to the cheapest manufactures source.

For your opinion to really have legs on this issue would haft to include actual China labeled goods sold under a Chinese Trademark or franchise which I've observed very little of they're to busy making goods for American Business. I see lots of products made in Japan and marketed as such Yamaha for instance. I seen products made and sold and marketed by Korean business such as Daewoo. And these are just a couple of examples. But as far as China goes they're just fulfilling orders for American enterprises and making them vastly more profitable while being able to grasp a bit of profit for themselves at the expense of their working class population.

Last edited:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Kirk, I really ain't going against you and respect your opinion but China is still in reality just a factor in the issue here. I still stand the real issue is the rot within our borders here. China is essentially American businesses sweat shop where they can demand and get something for more or less nothing. American business issue the purchase orders along with the specifics of the product they want produced and sweat shops there bid on it and whoever provides lowest cost get the contract. Bass Pro/Cabellas, Field and Stream, hell everything more or less sold is under and American label is bid out to the cheapest manufactures source.

For your opinion to really have legs on this issue would haft to include actual China labeled goods sold under a Chinese Trademark or franchise which I've observed very little of they're to busy making goods for American Business. I see lots of products made in Japan and marketed as such Yamaha for instance. I seen products made and sold and marketed by Korean business such as Daewoo. And these are just a couple of examples. But as far as China goes they're just fulfilling orders for American enterprises and making them vastly more profitable while being able to grasp a bit of profit for themselves at the expense of their working class population.

I agree with your idea of the rot here, and how this has taken business to China, I get that..

I also get that there are Chinese trademarks on goods labeled with American company names.. Look at cordless power tools for that, and many other places as well.

What this amounts to is that we are both correct, and that China is doing what we should be doing here. This is also what our President thinks. Trade tariffs might actually change that, unless the Chinese will not accept a trade deal.

Let's cross our fingers and hope this works out for the best.

Regards, Kirk

Bamby

Kirk it's sometimes fine to agree to disagree simply because it often opens a broader perspective to a relative issue. Did you watch the movie embedded into the Battle of Athens thread? If you had you would have seen where the politicians in that town had their fingers into everything.

Well in a since we now have that in a national level where all forms of government are skimming off the top in such a way that few realize or see the theft.

When it's all said and done it's all about the almighty dollar and taxes also haft to be included into the equation. Because it isn't the workers themselves who is making American business noncompetitive it's the added value tax burden that associated with employees that driving their costs over the top.

Just suppose all the materials labor and equipment needed to produce almost anything. Every person that had anything involvement what-so-ever from the time the materials came from out of the earth to when the consumer purchases it was taxed. All the taxes involved for each and every business including profits, local personal property, insurance, all forms of payroll taxes are all passed on to the final consumer and then the last and final insult tax is the state and local sales tax in which all these embedded taxes are all taxed again.

Sure everyone wants to blame the working class as to why American companies can't compete but the reality of it is that all the levels of taxation has contributed far more to making us uncompetitive than American workers themselves. It's just far easier to blame it on the voiceless workers.