• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Canadian Guy Here

thegoat

Just wanted to say Hi....from Canada.
Im 43 and been have married a long time (over 22 years). I hope to have some fun chatting here and getting to kow some new people.

Bob

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Nice to meet you. This is a pretty good Forum (hey they put up with me.)
I am intrigued by Canada, my great grandfather came from there. I would like to visit the country one day. As a matter of fact all my cats are named after Canadian cities. That includes Commodore Toronto the head of my crew. He is my avatar pic. Catavenger (sometimes spelled CatAvenger) is the name of his ship. Visit if you want, read the stories it might even make sense http://catavenger.net/

Last edited:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome! Does your handle indicate you have goats? I used to raise and milk nubians and toggenbergs.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Goat, welcome to the forum! Pics of the car are a requirement...

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Goat what part of the country are you from ?? I'm from the east coast...NL. (The Rock ) The GTO is a great car.

The Old Trucker

Wait a second, we got a newfie on the board! Let the newfie jokes begin!:whistling:

I'm from the wet coast of Canada but have fallen south in recent years.

thegoat

Im in deep southern Ontario.

Heres a video from last year--and a pic too..mines the red one!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtpWoCbY6L8&feature=g-all-lik&context=G2a6ac6aFAAAAAAAAHAA"]GTOs at St. Thomas - YouTube[/ame]

i1ma8h.jpg

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Kewl Goat. Who won the race? It looked close either way.

Welcome to our off topic forums. I'm glad you found us. I'm a goat fan from way back.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Maybe GoatDriver would work? Hmmm, now that ditty Little GTO is bouncing around inside my head. Hope I can get it out.

At any rate, welcome to the forum. Watch out for FrancSevin when he comes back from his sabbatical. :w00t2:

K

kermit2

I knew the goat would be in reference to a car. My moniker is also related to a GTO. Mine was a green 69 convertible, when I got on it it hopped like a frog, so it earned the name Kermit. Nice car you have there.

thegoat

I knew the goat would be in reference to a car. My moniker is also related to a GTO. Mine was a green 69 convertible, when I got on it it hopped like a frog, so it earned the name Kermit. Nice car you have there.

Ahhh--thats cool too.

I guess since Im new Ill cover 3 bases with one shot--me, the wife and the car too.

2a017c0.jpg

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
The old guys just had a coronary after seeing your wife. Nice trio there. maybe we should call this trio "Barbie, Ken & the Goat.":brows: Welcome to the nuthouse where nobody can be trusted.

(I'm also old, but I take my blood thinner before coming on this forum...especially when we get pics of PG and "The Girls!")

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter

PBinWA, you have to learn "Newfunese" (new-fun-ese) before you get to hear any jokes. Here's your lesson for today. Turn up the volume & listen real close....

http://youtu.be/gEfcx5cFajM

OT.

Great clip - but it may as well be in French - actually I might understand French better than that!:unsure:

My parents took me to Newfoundland when I was a wee lad. All I remember is all the fog. That and the bottles of screech my Dad insisted on taking home. :wink:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Ahhh--thats cool too.

I guess since Im new Ill cover 3 bases with one shot--me, the wife and the car too.

2a017c0.jpg

Must resist urge to comment on hot wife . . . stay focused on the car! :hide:

You're lucky in more than one way! :thumb: