• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New member from the Catskills NY

irnworker433

Just came upon this site and was very impressed w the diversity of content. It pretty much hits all the bases. Including HAM radio, Dirtbikes and GUNS. Im a ex Union Ironworker from Los Angeles who hung up my spud wrenches, packed up the ole lady, youngin and 3 trailer fulls of shyt. Headed East and never looked back. Im now working at Belleayre ski center as a weldor. Now I just do misc welding fabricating for the mtn. Im sure to be yakkin w some of yall. Thanks for making this cool site for us to enjoy.

Peace
Darrin
:brows:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to FF. Don't mind the anti-NY bunch on here. They are just pissed cause they need a permit to come back.:whistling::yum::yum:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Welcome to FF. Don't mind the anti-NY bunch on here. They are just pissed cause they need a permit to come back.:whistling::yum::yum:

You're just pissed because he doesn't have a one year old thread for you to inspect. :poke:

Irnwrker welcome and have fun here.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
:yum: ^

As long as you are there, I ain't GONNA come back!

Welcome to FF, Darrin. Glad to have you aboard. Don't listen to anything Muleman says. He drives a Prius, so what the hell could he know, anyway? :yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Rusty is the resident thread hijacker. He drives a rusty old Furd taurus he calls the Bull (when it runs)!:yum::yum::yum:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi Darren. Welcome to Forums Forums. Glad you like the openness of this forum. A little bit of everything.

The Catskills are beautiful. If you have some pics you could post of that area I'd love to see them.

I've known a few wildmen ...er I mean iron workers. Those guys were wild for sure. Some of the projects they ended up working on were amazing. The heights they had to work at and how they brought it all together ...wow. I was awe struck. Heights in general do not bother me but building bridges or working atop a huge building with just an I beam to walk on .....not sure I could do any of that. Hats off to you guys. :tiphat:

Enjoy and post often!!!! :thumb: :D

irnworker433

Thanks for all the welcomes. @ Doc I will post some pics of my area which is absolutely beautiful. Moving here from Los Angeles was a huge change. But I will never regret it at all. Plus its 1 hr away from the most Badass MX track ever....Unadilla! PEACE!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome union iron worker. IBEW retired electrician here who hung up his linemans a year and half ago. :biggrin:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks for all the welcomes. @ Doc I will post some pics of my area which is absolutely beautiful. Moving here from Los Angeles was a huge change. But I will never regret it at all. Plus its 1 hr away from the most Badass MX track ever....Unadilla! PEACE!
Unadilla is down where all the Amish are moving to. We have Miles Mountain about 10 miles from me.