• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hello all

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Well, I am new to this forum. But not new to forums itself. If I found one where everyone was normal and completely sane. It would be rather boring and defo unusual.

And I am used to joking, criticism and sarcasm ;)

Sarcasm, here? I surely missed it!

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry I got in late but things have been busy around here lately.

A belated "welcome" and I hope you enjoy the place. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
hi tina it is great to meet you...now just pop out back and bend over as trust me after a few weeks here it will be the same deal but different member same old story....unless your tina in drag then it could be a few more weeks for fun.

change your name to tim and you may stand a chance:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
And yes, I am from England!!
Whereabouts?
BTW, I like the avatar/pic you are using now better than the last.
You looked harsh and goth in that one.. you look gentler in this one.:biggrin:
I lived in England for 5 years in the Leeds/Wakefield area.
I have dual nationality and was married to an Englishman, but am now widowed of His Greatness, so have been back to the US of A since '03.

skorpy

That picture was taken for halloween. So I don't normally look like that lol.

I live in a place called somerset, south west of England. I love England, although it has its flaws. But I guess every country does to be honest.