• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WESTERN CANADA FOAM FILLED TIRES

shuswapbrent

Just some FYI for cat owners in Canada or states I guess. I work for Kal Tire, we just had someone form a local catskiing place looking for foam filled tires for the cat. We were able to get them for him and gave him a price. Apparently we are close to half the price of a "Snowcat repair place in BC" Anyways don't be afraid to look around, we do everything within the company so we can keep the cost down and our turn around times are usually pretty good.

crafttree

Howdy, I broke a 15 inch 6 lug wheel on my cat the other day and ruined the 600-15 or 205 75 tire. What are your prices for a foam filled tire and wheel. I assume the tire has to be mounted to be filled.