• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Columbus, OH 3/15 - 3/18

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Arriving Monday evening, leaving Thurs morning.

Anyone want a beer?

jwstewar

Sure, where abouts you gonna be in Columbus? I work downtown, but could pretty much be about any where after work.

jwstewar

That is about a 20 minute ride - depending upon traffic. Not sure what all is up there, but I could do a little research and we could meet somewhere. I know that area is really growing. I know I'm unavailable the 17th as I have a prior committment.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Dave, ya coming here for work?

I'll be glad to meet you. Jim obviously hasn't traveled up to Polaris much at 5:00 :yum: It's usually 20 mins to the next traffic light.
I'm just a few miles away for work and can meet for lunch as well as a beer after work.

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter

I'll be glad to meet you. Jim obviously hasn't traveled up to Polaris much at 5:00 :yum: It's usually 20 mins to the next traffic light.
I'm just a few miles away for work and can meet for lunch as well as a beer after work.

Yeah for work. My company was purchased at the end of last year by Mettler-Toledo and this will be my first meeting at HQ. Probably won't be available for lunch, but I should have at least one evening free.

jwstewar

OK, its 20 minutes or so to get to Polaris. Once you are there, all bets are off.:biggrin:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Damn! and that's the time frame I am slipping through Chicago and heading to WI...

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't want to make plans for Jim, but I'd be up to meeting up with you. I'm game for a beer and a meal.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
And here I sit at the Polaris Grill with the wife's laptop on their wi-fi. Been sitting here since last night.
Hey Barkeep..........another round here.:1062::burp::beer:

Just teasing, I was wondering too.